𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘, the beginning of a school week is merely repetition if you ask any educator. But for Quinn, the start of this week felt different.

Not only did she wake up with a smile on her face– which was an atrocity to do given the ungodly hour she consistently had to rise at– but she woke up to a text.

Not from Nicole,

But from Ignacio.

She had been grinning like the Cheshire Cat all morning, even her students caught on to her abnormal behavior.

"Ms. Brown?"

"Yeah?"

"You do remember that it's Monday, right?"

Quinn would have cared less. She woke up to herself not being so– single?

She knew that she and Ignacio weren't in a relationship by any means, but the fact that she had gotten close to a man to even consider that thought for their future was more than enough to please her at this stage in her life.

After getting her first observation done by Ridgewood's administrative team, she had brought her students down to the lunchroom, grimacing at how loud it was there.

She gave a sympathetic smile to the school aides before heading out of the lunchroom and back the way she came, passing by the main office.

"Ms. Brown! Wait!" the treasurer of the school called out, stopping Quinn in her tracks.

"Another delivery for you, you're very popular these days!" The woman smiled, handing Quinn a large bag and a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

Oh My God.

Quinn's heart could have burst right then and there.

Quinn felt like Ignacio was spoiling her rotten, and deep down, she didn't want to get used to these sweet gestures just in case things didn't work out in between them.

Quickly thanking the treasurer, she scurried back up the stairs and to her classroom as fast as she could with the heavier items in her hand.

Slamming her classroom door shut with her foot, she winced at how loud the slam was, knowing the whole corridor heard that.

Placing the bag and flowers on her desk, he smiled at the small white card with beautiful calligraphy and read the short sentence, a smile beaming on her face.

I hope you have an amazing Monday. Call me.

Doing as told, she dialed the culprit, only a few rings going before the mystery man answered.

Down at Silva Industries & Co, Ignacio was heated–once again.

When wasn't the large handsome man upset?