𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 believe his ears.

She wants him to stay?

Slowly pivoting to face Quinn, he was surprised with how close her body was to his own, feeling the warmth radiate from off her.

"O-or at least until I'm settled? That sounds really selfish- you probably have business to tend to."

"At almost midnight? I know I can be a workaholic, but not in the company of you, querida." (darling).

Quinn was already woozy from those incredibly strong but tasty drinks she had consumed throughout their time out, but it was no match for how Ignacio made her feel with just a simple touch or glance.

"I'll stay with you my love, take me to your room." Ignacio demanded calmly, Quinn abiding and grasping his hand fully, leading to the staircase and up the steps.

Showing Ignacio to her attached bathroom, Quinn quickly took it upon herself to get the makeup off of her face before it was her turn to freshen up for the night.

Is she really about to have a sleepover? This is the first man that has been in her home– ever.

When Ignacio came back into the bedroom his eyebrows furrowed with confusion as the woman he was accompanying was nowhere in sight.

Sitting on the bench in front of her bed, he waited for her patiently, deciding to take in the calming color scheme of her home.

A couple of minutes later, Quinn walked in with a fresh face, skin glowing after she had just done her skincare, which was impressive to Ignacio due to how she stumbled into the room.

"Iggy?"

"Yes, cariña?"(sweetheart) Ignacio stood up at her whine, hoping to aid whatever was causing her discomfort.

"Can you help me with my dress?"

Quinn didn't know what was coming over her, and if she was in her right mind, she would have been able to unclasp the hook at the nape of her neck with no problem, but just thinking at how she would have to bend her arms to do so was already exhausting.

With a quick nod and swift movements, Ignacio was now behind Quinn, his front pushing up on her back slightly as they stood in front of her impressive full-length mirror.

Gently taking all of her glossy strands in his hands, he pushes it over her shoulder to properly see the clasp to get it undone, holding his breath as he's doing so.

So much was racing through his mind at this very moment.

How fantastic she smelled, how soft and supple her skin felt, how rich her skin color was, how bright her eyes were all night– how happy she looked with him.