𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡

𝐅𝐎𝐑 the past thirty days, both Quinn and Ignacio's lives have turned for the better, even though they were still going about their day-to-day lives having a piece of their heart missing.

Quinn had gone back to a place she had never thought she would ever turn to but was more than glad she did.

SouthSide.

It was a bittersweet feeling, it being more bitter in the beginning when she realized her mother moved out of the home that Armani bought for them.

But turning sweet once she realized her mother had moved back to St. Croix where she was born and where their father was stationed for work.

Quinn had also thought about going back to her tropical home but knew that it was for the better if she didn't distance herself too far.

She knew she had a tendency to run away when things got tough, and it's a trait that she had no idea where or how she acquired.

But she had it.

She spent her time alone, gathering her thoughts, and making some tough decisions.

Many close friends from her hometown were excited that she had come back home, but they were noisier than ever.

It would be a dream to find out that a person didn't know about the bomb that had exploded in her life, all the pieces of her life now all over the internet.

Many insisted on continuously asking about the billionaire boyfriend she supposedly had, but since the topic was more than touchy, she would just ignore the questions and deflect.

Ignacio plagued her mind almost every day, and it wasn't like it was hard for him to do so with the guards watching her every move 24/7.

He had respected her wishes of letting her be for some time, but he always made sure his presence was known to people on the outside.

From him clearing up rumors, to the nasty and straight-up savage moves he's been using to advance in the chess game of life.

Thorough information hasn't come to light about what has been happening on the inside of Silva Industries & Co, but the many threatening messages Quinn had received from an angry Robin were more than enough to let her know that her ass was served to her.

Unknown
You vile piece of shit!
You told Ignacio what I did?
You're going to regret this!
Answer me
Hoe
Noemi will never be yours!

This was only some of the messages that Quinn hadn't responded to, and she surely will, but in person.

Quinn no longer has a job or a secret to uphold, so all things nice have gone out the window with her, and she can't wait until she sees her in person.