𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐂𝐨

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓?" Ignacio snarled into the phone as he sauntered into Ridgewood Elementary, already seething at the schedule malfunction.

"I'm not sure why they canceled, Sir. As soon as they gave me the call, I dialed you and updated your-"

"Well, obviously you didn't contact me fast enough because I sat there and had people set up the meeting like we would be having fucking guests, Camila!" Ignacio was beyond fed up, hanging up the phone before she could stutter a response.

Ignacio had already been stressed throughout his whole day, wondering if he should just fire half of his staff to light a fire under everyone's ass.

And then, to top it all off, no one told him had to pick up his daughter from school today.

You would think after all of the raise increases and paid vacations he gives to his employees, they would do their jobs like how they were supposed to.

False.

This is the third call Ignacio has been on within five minutes, and don't get him started on the screaming match he just encountered with Robin.

That irritable bitch.

Supposedly, Robin couldn't follow their pick-up and drop-off schedule today, something to do with a doctor's appointment.

But Robin should know better than to lie to his assistant, knowing that Camila is a walking parrot, repeating and telling everything to him, no matter the information.

So, Ignacio decided to do what he does best and went to figure shit out on his own.

And of course, the doctor's appointment Robin spoke of was a last-minute squeeze-in with her masseuse.

A nuisance of a change to his schedule so she could get a fucking massage.

"A MASSAGE? Are you fuc-"

"Yes sir, on your card as well."

That sent Ignacio's mood to the depths and darkest places your brain could imagine, having to hang up the first of many phone calls with his assistant on the drive to Noemi's school.

Trying to relax after stepping out of the second floor's staircase, he took the almost empty floor to his advantage to calm himself down, not wanting the light of his life to witness Papá's horrible temper.

Ignacio has had enough of Robin and her bullshit, always causing more than necessary problems in his day-to-day life, and this has been happening ever since he met the half-hazard puta (bitch) when he was 20.

And now, five and half years later, he's stuck with her and her bullshit.

He loves his daughter with all his heart and thinks she's the most precious thing on God's green Earth, but her mother?