𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 stirred in her sleep as she felt an aching pressure in between her legs, her eyes fluttering open as the kisses at the nape of her neck woke her senses.

"Mi hermosa dama."(My pretty lady) A husky voice whispered in her ear, kissing the shell and moving down to her jawline.

"Hm?" Quinn became confused, knowing that he wasn't speaking English to her, making grogginess making her confusion even more apparent.

"No me canso de ti."(I can't get enough of you) His plump lips ghosted over her shoulder blades, his solid hard cock pulsing as she grew wet.

Quinn tried to look around her bedroom, but the room was still engulfed with darkness, letting her know that it couldn't be past two or three in the morning.

"Iggy?" Quinn whispered to him, feeling his large hands roam beneath her shirt, his fingers beginning to play with her nipples.

"Me tomas tan bien."(You take me so well) Ignacio groaned as Quinn squeezed herself around him, her breasts being her weak spot.

Quinn couldn't believe how hungry this man was for her. She thought he would be satisfied by now!

She thought she was too, but feeling herself drip and leak down his length that was comfortably plunged within her had herself growing aroused.

"Me encanta tu lindo coño."(I love your pretty pussy) Ignacio began circling his hips, already hearing how Quinn's pussy was squelching against his long and thick penis.

"Fuck- Iggy," Quinn moaned, not understanding anything he was whispering to her, but she knew that it was nasty and that it made her resolve the weakest it's ever been.

"Déjame complacerte."(Let me please you) Ignacio pleaded, slowly pulling his length out of her until about halfway, before pushing himself back in.

Quinn moaned softly as she willingly arched her back, two of Ignacio's fingers snaking around the back of her neck and forcefully going inside of her mouth, her tongue happily swirling around his digits.

"Eres tan bueno para mi."(You're so good for me) Ignacio whispered as he pulled his fingers out, trailing them down to her begging slit.

Biting her jawline lightly, he began to softly penetrate her while whispering disgusting praises in her ear, his wet fingers interchanging from slapping to swirling on her clit.

Ignacio wanted her whole being, her mind and soul– all to himself.

He wanted to feel her wet mouth on his cock, he wanted her cum to coat his tongue, and he wanted his name permanently etched on her walls.