𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 like Ignacio was in the best movie he could have ever dreamt of.

While still holding Quinn up by the cup of her bottom, he maneuvered his way into Quinn's bedroom, their mouths ferociously locking as Quinn's hands roamed his body.

It was as if the two couldn't get any closer than the proximity they were at, figuratively already being morphed as one.

Closing the door with his foot, Ignacio carefully walked over to Quinn's bed, placing her softly on the mattress like she was only a fragment of his imagination.

Stepping away and sliding his hoodie off of himself, he felt Quinn's eyes shamelessly undressing him, that all-knowing look pleasantly apparent in her eyes.

Making sure to take off his shirt as well, Ignacio was now clad in nothing but his brown sweatpants, his chest remarkably chiseled, adorned with the tattoos Quinn had grown quite fond of.

Lowering his body on top of Quinn's, his lips impatiently met hers, her mouth and tongue moving to match his hungry pace.

Quinn wanted everything that Ignacio had to give, even if it was going to leave her numb or exhausted, she just needed him.

Ignacio wanted to take his time on her sweet body, wanting to savor every nip and lick that she had to offer, but the soaking panties Quinn had on were growing more uncomfortable by the second.

Quinn needed some kind of friction, anything to help ease the delicious ache that he caused between her legs, and it still amazes her that all he had to do was be in the same room as her for her pussy to kick into full gear.

"Can I take this off, Mamita?" Ignacio pecked Quinn's lips, running his thumbs over the hem of Quinn's tank top, and knowing she was bare underneath had him almost bursting at the seams.

Quinn nodded softly as she raised her arms slightly, letting Ignacio smoothly slide the material off her warm body, her nipples becoming sensitive to the change in temperature and turning into hard numbs.

Ignacio wasted no time, licking his lips and enclosing his mouth onto one of Quinn's supple breasts, moaning at the contact he'd desired since they'd had no contact.

"Fuck," Quinn's body relaxed, his head leaning back as her hands began to play with the hairs near the nape of his neck, his sucking and light nibbling skyrocketing her arousal.

Showing the same attention to her left side while toying with her right nipple in between his fingers, his cock became as solid as a rock, starting to feel a faint pulse in his lower region.

Running his hands down the sides of her body, her smooth skin like silk beneath his fingertips, he began to dance around the hem of her pants, silently asking if he could remove them.