𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 wasn't any emotion that could describe Quinn right now other than nervous.

After she had texted Ignacio on Tuesday night before heading home, he had responded almost instantly with a plain and simple thank you.

And then proceeded to let her know that he would be escorting her to dinner and that the restaurant had a dress code.

A fucking dress code.

Quinn knew that she wasn't going to just throw on some ripped jeans and boots to go out to dinner with this man, but a dress code? She could only imagine the fancy restaurants that he chose to take them to.

The ones where they don't even put the price next to the food items.

Quinn had yet to tell Nicole what she was going to wear, but she took her advice and went for one of the dresses in her closet.

Their reasonings were different, but it's the thought that counts, right?

The embarrassment of when Nicole said it would be a great choice, especially for easy access had her face heating up all over again, but she had to calm herself down.

She was not trying to sweat out her roots.

On a whim, Quinn decided to pamper herself earlier in the day, her many appointments leading her to have a fresh mani-pedi, a hairless body, and straight hair on her head.

Seeing that her hair was almost waist length outside of her natural curls had her in awe, and granted it gave her more confidence.

After getting about an inch trimmed off, she walked out of the hair salon feeling like she was on America's Next Top Model, and passerbys thought so too, giving her compliments until she reached her car in the parking lot.

Blinking away her thoughts and adding the final touches to her makeup, she decided to call Nicole to show her the final look, hoping that the praise of her friend could ease her nerves.

"You look gorg!" Nicole squealed into the phone, making a large smile stretch onto Quinn's face.

"You don't think I'll be too cold?" Quinn tilted her head as she stood in front of her mirror, placing her phone down on her vanity so that Nicole could get a full-body view as well.

"What did I tell you before?! Hoes don't get cold," Nicole snapped her fingers, the green face mask that she currently had on added to her goofiness.

The black dress was almost like a second skin when pressed to Quinn's body, outlining her astonishing physique.