𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎 winced as Robin asked for clarification, knowing that there was only a small window of which he could weasel their way out of this.

Ignacio was never one to hide, and if it was up to him, he would've thrown that he was in a committed relationship down Robin's throat.

But he knew he wouldn't hear the end of it from Quinn.

"What is she talking about?" Robin set her phone down on the table, confusion riddling her features at her daughter's outburst.

"Ms. Brown came over!" Noemi smiled happily, not knowing that she was digging Quinn an early grave.

"Y-yes! I did actually!" Quinn admitted with a smile, Ignacio's eyes going wide as his neck snapped in her direction.

Is she out of her mind?

Yes, Ignacio would never willingly hide his relationship, but Robin is a different breed of batshit crazy, and he doesn't think that Quinn is ready for that.

They've only been dating for six days and already his crazy ex-girlfriend and daughter's mother is about to turn their dining room into WWE.

He has all bets on Quinn though-

"Noemi's driver actually saw my car on the side of the road, and Ignacio was kind enough to let me wait in his home as I waited for a taxi." Quinn nodded, appreciating her great improv skills.

No, Quinn, you're just a liar.

Quinn may have seemed calm and naive to the severity of the situation on the outside, but on the inside, she was freaking out.

She felt like she was about to die.

Her hands were tightly gripping her seat that sat under her thighs, her palms turning red as the palms gripped the extravagant dining chair.

"Side of the road?! Was everything okay?"

"Um... yeah, my car just uh-" Quinn blanked for a second, not knowing anything about cars to simply just say what a fixable problem would be.

"It exploded."

"Your car exploded?!" Ignacio's mother walked in at such a horrible time, almost dropping the tres leches single serve cups that she had made, her face being riddled with shock.

"Yeah! I'm not sure why or how because my car was just bought last year," Quinn's lip quivered with nervousness as she tried to hold a sympathetic smile.

"That's our Ignacio, always being so pleasant and selfless to others." Ignacio's mom smiled with appreciation as she set down the dessert, going to sit in her seat.