𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞

Trying to find the perfect outfit for the occasion was already hard enough.

But having to now walk into the massive estate that Ignacio calls his childhood home was even more difficult.

Quinn knew she was the last one to arrive for the early dinner, but it wasn't her fault.

Ignacio just so happened to forget to give her the address.

Something about him not wanting to give any of his assistants her number.

All Quinn could do was roll her eyes at his possessiveness.

As Quinn pulled up into the rounded driveway, she was greeted by a middle-aged man opening up her driver-side door, helping her out of the vehicle with a gentle grasp of her hand.

"Let me walk you to the door, Madam." The polite gentleman started with no room for question, gently urging her to the steps leading up to the front door.

It was like Quinn didn't even have time to freak out and let her anxiety eat at her thoughts because before she knew it, the coat that adorned her fitted cream sweater dress was slid off of her shoulders and whisked away by one of Silva's employees.

The cold and brittle Thanksgiving air that had almost frozen Quinn's hands was now replaced with a warm, lemon-scented towel, immediately eliminating her discomfort.

"Mr. Silva has been notified that you've arrived, he'll be here any minute to escort you into the main dining room-"

"Thank you, Tony." A sexily assertive voice commanded from behind Quinn, making her whizz around to face the god-like entity, a bright smile shining on her face.

"Lovely to see you, Quincy." Ignacio smirked, gracefully striding over to her with his hands in his pockets, drinking in her outfit of choice.

"Happy to see you too, Iggy," Quinn absentmindedly bit her lip, loving the switch in his usual attire.

Ignacio was always dressed to perfection, usually clad in nothing less than a three-piece suit and a pair of loafers that probably cost more than many people's mortgage.

But tonight, he sported a more neutral look, simple wine-colored slacks, and a cream long sleeve.

Good to see he was in the fall spirit.

"Spin for me, Mamita."Ignacio gently grasped her fingers, making her slowly twirl for him as he took in her ambiance as a whole, a pleasant feeling growing in his chest.

With a small but well-needed kiss, they both relaxed in each other's embrace.

They both didn't know, but a hug was needed on both their ends.