𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 felt foreign to Quinn, as strange as that may sound.

She truly thought she died.

But rising from the dead with a certain someone wrapped around her made her all the more grateful for waking up to another day.

She of course would've preferred for Igancio to not sleep comfortably while having Quinn in a headlock, but you know, people's love languages differ.

After taking a couple of extra seconds to pry his large arms from around her nude body, she trotted over to the bathroom, needing to relieve herself.

With every step she took, she felt like her vagina was trying to keep itself shut, her inner thighs burning with every flex of her muscles.

To keep it short, she was in pain, but the reason for that pain put a smile on her face.

If anyone saw her right now, she would look creepy.

Flicking on the bathroom light, she didn't even gasp at her reflection, not surprised at the number Ignacio did on her body.

But she did smile at her bonnet being on and a large t-shirt covering her body.

Oh, Iggy.

He meant what he said when he said that she was his, conveying the message with the mass amount of love marks that were peppered all over her skin.

After relieving herself and splashing some water on her face, she checked her breath before leaving the bathroom.

Looking out the floor-to-ceiling windows, she saw that it still had to be only a couple hours into the morning, the sun still tucked away and the sky still dark-

"Amor, come to bed." Ignacio sleepily growled from the bed, laying on his stomach as his arm was still stretched where Quinn's warmth once was.

Walking as fast as she could with her wobbly legs, Quinn got back under the silky sheets, Ignacio pulling her into him as soon as he felt her presence.

Planting a few kisses on the nape of her neck and her bare shoulder, he hummed in content that she was back in his arms.

While Quinn was about to succumb back to her sleep, Ignacio was once again, ignited.

"You have got to be kidding me." Quinn's eyes popped open as she felt a certain something pressed against her upper back, her mouth dropping open in disbelief.

"Mm," Ignacio slurred, nestling his length between her bare cheeks.

Even though he had put his briefs back on, any contact was good enough for him, to want to dive back into the wet canal of her pussy.