𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

"Are you sure you want to go in?" Ignacio asked worriedly, peering down into Quinn's eyes with such love and tenderness.

"I'm okay Iggy, I swear," Quinn nodded with assurance, trying her best to convince herself that she could do this.

All that was running through her mind was looking into the eyes of the man who had practically turned her life upside down and made her estranged.

Could she do it?

Ignacio glanced at Quinn one more time, not at all believing her, but still believing in her, sighing heavily and turning away.

After ringing the doorbell twice, a flawed but amazing put-together Robin opened the door, almost scoffing at the proximity between the happy couple in front of her.

Envy coursed through Robin's veins, but she knew there was nothing she could do about it.

"Right this way," Robin smiled, the grin not reaching her eyes while she tried to swallow back her bile, feeling sick at how much she wished she was in Quincy's position.

For the past couple of days, while sitting back and watching Ignacio's plan unfold, she took some time to really appreciate where she's gotten in life and how she was able to jump through hoops to keep her sanity.

None of it was easy, and it damn sure wasn't sunshine and rainbows, but she was happy with where she was currently.

But she wasn't completely fulfilled as of yet.

Of course, she still had to face her last demon, needing to slay him to feel like she was finally free to start her life how she truly wanted.

Looking back, she beat herself up so much for not opening up to Ignacio before everything got out of hand, but she owed loyalty to herself first, and she was glad that her significant other was able to understand that– even if they had to break up for a month.

Ever since the news broke of Quinn and Jordan's eventful but nauseating past, a lot of support had grown on the internet for Quinn, even hashtags started to trend saying she was missed and for her to 'come back'.

Quinn wanted to get her voice back, to finally speak on what she felt was necessary to the public and to finally continue doing what she loved to.

But she couldn't act on that until the shitty agreement between her and Jordan was no more.

She had to do this.

Walking through Robin's home was more pleasing to the eye than Quinn would've expected, inwardly loving the layout and interior design choices that she had made.

We still thoroughly dislike her though.

"Where is he?" Ignacio murmured, scrunching his nose in disgust while leading Quinn by their interlocked hands.