Intro

Hello fellow cake shippers! That was lame wasn't it? Ah well, moving on...you can never get enough of cake and cake is my otp for life thus the making of this one shot book.

No but for real I love cake and even though there are many many many cake stories and oneshots out there, there can never be TOO many, and cake just makes me feel some type of way so here I am making a book.

Anywhore, these will not be mine, I'll probably find ones that I love from tumblr or here or wherever. I just think there's so many stories out there that need to be shared, so I'm gonna share them with you!

I'll also do my very very best to find one shots that you haven't read yet, because I know I get frustrated sometimes when I find ones that I've read multiple times.

These will basically be smut, fluff, sad, a mixture of them all, whatever I can find. And I'll probably put an (E) for explicit, for you innocent minded people out there, so you'll know when to skip it.

If you ever have any complaints or you see a typo or something and you want to let me know, or you just want to respond to something in the story, and let your emotions fly free (I have a habit of doing that) feel free to comment and say anything that's on your mind.

Now that I've made this long åss a/n (my dearest apologizes) I will leave you be. Enjoy!