Rules (E)

Credit: flameretardant123

This is probably my favorite one shot that I'm ever gonna post.

Ok well that's a lie, let's go with my favorite out of smut? That sounds better.

+++++

"No."

"Lukey-"

"No," Luke reiterated, eyes firmly plastered on his cell-phone, refusing to spare a single glance at the beautiful brunette squirming deliciously (but completely uninvited) in his lap. Calum knew the rules. No sëx before a show. Not if Luke wanted to keep his energy up high enough to play a stadium. It was particularly ridiculous that his lover didn't seem to get the simple concept; he played football for years and the idea originated from sports.

"It's not fair." Calum's voice was a soft whine in his ears as plush lips grazed over the angle of his jaw, then pressed deeper kisses against his neck. A subtle shift of Calum's broad hips and Luke immediately regretted not putting on his skinny-jeans earlier. These measly basket-ball shorts and thin cotton boxers offered no protection at all when his (very interested) dïck was settled in between the groove of Calum's plump äss, giving him all sorts of unwanted ideas. It didn't help that his shameless lover was also in very thin basketball shorts and had very obviously 'forgotten' his underwear.
"I fücked you this morning," Luke grumbled, begrudgingly setting aside his phone in favor of cupping the warm, inviting globes of Calum's perfect äss in both hands. It was a mistake of course, but not as big as the one he made when he turned to look at the brunette.

Chocolate eyes glared down at him from a pouting face, lips still bruised red from their make-out session a few hours ago. The stylists didn't straighten his hair till right before the show, so for now it was still a soft black semi-tangled mess, a little too long so the fringes curled over delicately flushed cheekbones and around that razor-sharp jaw. Pretty similar to how it looked when he woke up every morning, rubbing sleep out of those lovely doe-eyes as he uncurled himself out of Luke's embrace. He was at least wearing clothes (a small miracle, given his penchant for being naked), although Luke would hardly describe the tiny cotton thing Calum was wearing as a shirt as clothes. The material clung obscenely against the curve of his slender waist and the planes of his chest so his nipples peaked against it, tempting Luke to lean down and have a little taste.

The little shit obviously came prepared.

"Yeah. You fücked me this morning. In fact, you opened up my legs and shoved yourself inside while I was still dead-asleep. And it's always like that. You always fück me wh-"

Luke tilted his head up to meet those pretty lips, swallowed the rest of his words in a deep, possessive kiss, nipping wetly on his bottom lip before his tongue was languidly making its way inside Calum's mouth to tangle with the brunette's.

"Y-you always fück me when you want to." Panting and beautifully flushed, Calum finally managed to finish his thought when they broke apart for air, his fingertips dancing over the collar of Luke's shirt.

Luke raised one offended eyebrow. "That's because you always want it. Are you going to tell me you didn't enjoy it?" He brought a hand up to pluck casually at Calum's left nipple, slowly tweaking it between his index and middle fingers.

Soft brown eyes slipped shut, Calum's face now an embarrassing, enchanting shade of pink as he pressed harder into the touch, desperate for more. "N-no. You were okay."

Luke smirked. He would be justifiably pissed if this idiot tried to tell him he'd been left unsatisfied. Fat chance. Not when the only coherent word out of Calum's swollen lips had been Luke's name, screamed and chanted over and over again as he was fücked into the mattress so hard that management later called them to let them know the hotel sent over a bill for repairing the wall behind the headboard. He did a little better than okay although no doubt Calum wouldn't admit it under the pain of death.