Hickeys

Credit: flameretardant123

JET BLACK HEART VIDEO IS OUT TOMORROW WHAT

+++++

"L-Lucas..." Breath hitched, Calum barely manages to exhale the word.
Luke ignores the undercurrent of warning accompanying the cherished nickname used only by the man trapped underneath him. Instead, he focuses his attentions on the tan skin of Calum's bared throat, his lower half absentmindedly slipping into the familiar space between those thick thighs. He hides his smile in a sharp collarbone when those legs immediately wrap themselves around his waist, feet settling into the base of his spine. It's an almost Pavlovian response from his beautiful lover and undeniably pleasurable, although it can be vastly improved upon once they're both naked.

That will come soon enough. Big hands find their way to the front of Calum's jeans, needing them to be off soon.

"L-Luke, s-stop."

Or maybe not.

Irritated, he lifts his head and stares down into soft, half-lidded brown eyes that struggle to raise themselves up to meet his.

"Why?" A punch of his hips forward, their arousals brush together. Calum throws his head back and whines in response.

It's a short victory because the next instant, Calum is squirming underneath him, obviously trying to push him off.

"Y-you're getting sick. A-and M-mikey's waiting for me."

Luke takes some pleasure in the breathless cadence of those words, even though it's dampened by the sound of that name. He hates hearing Michael's name fall from Calum's soft, swollen mouth. Especially when he's got his lover spread deliciously open underneath him.

"I feel fine. And he can wait a little longer."

Using his weight advantage, he pushes Calum back into soft pillows, mouth once again latched onto the skin of the older boy's throat.

"L-Lucas...," Calum whines softly.

Luke groans and buries his face into Calum's neck. "I just wanna fück you, baby..."

The crass words earn him a whimper, and for a heartbeat, Luke thinks he might be lucky enough to actually get what he wants. Then thin hands lift his face up again so he's once again staring into Calum's flushed face.

"Y-you'll feel worse, Lukey," the brunette explains gently while his fingers run over the rough stubble Luke's neglected to shave.

He wants to snort. Who on earth would feel worse after fücking Calum Hood?
"Can't you at least stay with me?" It's a last ditch attempt to keep the brunette at his side.

Guilt colors the soft chocolate of Calum's eyes. Luke almost regrets asking, although as Calum's lover, he feels entitled to the brunette's attention.

"The movie will only be a couple of hours. We'll be right back after. You can sleep during that time, and I'll cuddle with you all night when I get back..."

Calum is trying to appease him, soothe the ugly, unnecessary insecurities which rear up inside Luke whenever the issue of his lover's relationship with his oldest friend comes up. He rolls off Calum's slender body and onto his back, stares blankly at the ceiling for a few seconds before the brunette is settled on his chest so he's once again looking into pleading brown eyes.
"I-it's been forever since Mikey and I did anything one-on-one, babe. I think he's really looking forward to it."
Luke doesn't want to understand, would really rather throw a tantrum, wrap his arms around Calum's waist and demand the brunette choose him. But he's not willing to cause his beautiful lover that type of anguish.
"Fine," he pouts and pulls Calum's down to mouth possessively at his throat again. "But just so you know, since you're abandoning me in my time of illness, I'm not gonna have any qualms about getting you sick too."
"Deal." He can hear the smile in Calum's answer.
-
They still haven't gotten back from the movies when Luke sees the satisfying picture on twitter. So what if Calum is out with Michael? Michael is not the one allowed to leave hickeys all over that pretty throat where everyone can see.

Okay so maybe Calum didn't give him explicit permission either. The brunette's going to be mad when he realizes he's been walking around marked-up with proof of Luke's claim on him.

The thought makes Luke grin.

+++++

So I just finished my physics final and I'm pretty positive that I FAILED THAT SHÏT WHOO

Alright since I did Calum and Luke last chapter I believe, I'll do Mikey and ash this chapter

qotd: would you rather have sex with Ashton or Michael?

aotd: Mmm Michael idk bro these decisions in life are hard