Endlessly (E) pt.2

So the video above/to the side is their cover of drown

It has absolutely nothing to do with the story I just really loved it and I wanted to put it up for everyone who hasn't seen it yet

I just love the song in general and I'm actually going to see BMTH in concert next Friday which is really exciting so yeah

On with part 2 haha

+++++

Calum return home, broken hearted. There were no words to describe what had just happened. He had just watched the love of his life reject him after spilling his heart out. Calum had actually spent a couple of days on that speech. But it didn't make a difference now. Five years just went down the drain.

The tanned boy slugged himself over to the couch. He felt numb as if the world around was just going to crumple around him. He'd like that actually. It would have been better then feeling like this. Worthless. Dead. Like the meaning of love and life was a lie.

He laid on the couch, tears flowing down. His fingers reached for the stupid ring from his pocket. Calum looked at it, with anger. It was this ring. Why did he think it was a good idea to get it? Luke was one in a million and deserved more than this quarter piece of shït. Calum sat up, the ring clenched in his fist. Forcefully, the tanned boy tossed the ring across the room, it hitting the front door.

All the crying the boy had done in the past hour had really taken a toll of him. And all Calum wanted to do was just curl up in bed and just stay in there forever. He swung his legs off the couch and was about to head to his bedroom when he heard his front door open then close. Calum shot right up once he saw Luke picking up the ring from the floor. His eyes were as red and puffy as Calum's.

"Luke...?" Calum choked out. He honestly didn't believe he was actually in front of him. Was he here to make it official? To break his heart even more then it already was?

Luke still had his eyes on the plastic ring on his palm. Slowly he met Calum's gaze, starting to tear up himself. "Calum. I'm so sorry." He began. His chest heaved up, "What-what I did was so fücking stupid. I didn't know what to do. But I shouldn't have just left you there. I'm an idiot. Everything you said was so heartwarming and then you pulled out this ring," Luke turned his head composing himself. "I was just- You're my own personal angel, Cal. You've always been there for me. You're my everything, and I don't need money to make me happy. You make me happy."

Luke looked over the ring, this time smiling. His eyes focused on the message written inside.

"Endlessly." He almost whispered. Calum had enclosed the space they had, holding Luke by his waist.

"That's how long I will love you." Luke slipped on the ring. He pressed his lips against Calum's, grabbing a hand full of his shirt. The two continue to move their lips together as the kiss became more heated and passionate. Calum traced his tongue along Luke's lower lip, making the latter moan.

"Cal, I'm truly sorry. I want to make it up to you." Luke speaks once Calum leaves his lips and goes to his jaw, planting sweet kisses from his ear down to his neck. Luke tilted his head to the side, giving Calum more access at his sensitive spot on his collarbones. "Please." Calum could hear the eagerness in Luke's voice.

"Bedroom." That's all Calum had to say before the two ran out of the living into Calum's room. There was no time wasted getting undressed. As soon as the bedroom door closed behind them, both boys started to strip each other. Luke ripped his shirt open, exposing his toned chest. Soon both of them were in nothing but their boxers, the floor covered in their scattered clothing.

Calum had his back towards his bed when the two ended up at the foot of it. Sharing another hot kiss, Calum held Luke closer than ever, not wanting any space between them. Their mouths moved against each other, slightly opening to allow each other access. Luke was gaining more dominance, rocking his hips against Calum's, making the shorter boy moan. Luke's hand slid down Calum's side, to reach his growing bulge between his legs.

"I'm going to make it up to you, I promise." Luke smirked within the kiss. He started to palm his boyfriend, making Calum moan throwing his head back. Luke began leaning over Calum, pushing him down on to the bed. His kisses moved from his neck, trailing down his chest then stopping at the waistband of his boxers.

With a little help of Calum lifting his hips, Luke pulled down his boxers, releasing Calum's flushing pink cöck that smacked against his stomach. Luke's hands ghosted over Calum's lower stomach as he marked kisses on his thighs, biting every so often. Calum was in complete bliss, feeling his boyfriend all over him. He had thought today was one of the worst days of his life, but that was slowly changing.

Luke wrapped his hand around Calum's cöck, beginning to slowly stroke it. The sudden feel of Luke's fingers around him caused him to moan even louder. Luke's fist moved up and down Calum's shaft, making Calum grow harder in his hand. Teasingly kissing the top of Calum's head, Luke began to lick up the pool of pre-cüm that had form there.

"Lukey." Calum moaned, grabbing the blonde's hair, guiding his mouth to his cöck. Luke knew what Calum wanted and was more then happy to oblige. Luke placed his lips around Calum, bobbing up and down, moaning every so often, knowing it sent vibrations through out Calum's body. "Fück, Luke." Calum bucked his hips up causing Luke to gag, but Luke didn't mind it too much. He had broken Calum's heart, so he could take Calum mouth fücking him.

With a handful of blonde hair, Calum assisted Luke, moving his head up and down until Luke's lips reached his hand at the base of Calum.

"I want you to fück me, Cal." Calum's head lifted up and he nodded. With a swift move, Calum now hovered over Luke. They shared a kiss before Calum made his way between Luke's legs. He grabbed for the bottle of lube he had under his bed and covered his first finger. Luke inhales sharply, feeling Calum's long digit work it's way inside him.

It had been a while since they fücked like this, so the pain was clearly seen on Luke's face as Calum inched his finger deeper and deeper, but he made sure he was careful. Once fully inside, he started to work his finger in and out causing the other boy to squirm. Calum continued, adding two more fingers until he had three fingers in. Luke moaned Calum's name over and over again, fücking himself back on Calum's fingers.

"I-Im ready." Calum stood up, pulling Luke down toward the edge of the bed. He reached for a condom but was stopped by Luke grabbing it from him and tossing it on the ground. "No, I want to feel you inside me. Just you." He panted out, beads of sweat lining his forehead.

Calum alines the tip of his cöck at Luke's entrance, his hands gripping Luke's hips tightly before slowly pushing himself inside. Luke arches his back, feeling himself get filled up. "So tight, baby." Calum feels Luke clench around his length. He leans down, pressing his chest against Luke's. The younger boys face in scrunched up with both pain and pleasure. To help, Calum distracts Luke from the pain away by grabbing Luke's member and thumbing over his slit.

Pushing ever so carefully, Calum finally get himself all the way in. He remains motionless, allowing Luke to get used to the feeling. Luke adjusts quickly to the pain as the pleasure of Calum stroking him takes over. Calum pulls out, then pushes back in quickly, rocking in and out of Luke, creating a steady pace.

Luke rakes his fingers down the tanned boy's back, leaving red marks behind. "Calum, I-I'm going to," Luke whined, his arms tightly around Calum's neck as he released all over Calum's hand and both their stomachs. Calum soon followed, reaching his high, his eyes shut tight. His body almost gave out as his arms started to shake. Falling down on the bed, Calum pulled Luke toward his chest, both of them breathing heavy.

Luke snuggled up against Calum, not even caring about the dry cüm on their stomachs. Luke rested the hand with the ring on Calum's chest. His brown eyes shined with joy and pride just seeing the golden band on Luke's finger.

+++++

There's so much happening in 5sos land right now and I can't keep up ugh

But then again when can I ever?