What The Hell Happened Last Night

Credit: asstonirwin

Double update because I can yo (I think I'm cool and I'm just not *sigh*)

Fem!Luke...yeah just enjoy that

+++++

The sour smell of sweat clung to calum like the thin white sheets on the queen-sized hotel bed. His head was pounding and his mouth was dry, and when the light from the bathroom flicked on, he involuntarily groaned and turned away.

Shortly after, he realised there must be someone else in his room, someone who had turned the light on. He'd taken someone home.

Cal opened his eyes again slightly, looking in the direction of the bathroom, taking in the black Vans and legging clad long legs, with a short leather skirt pulled over them. Whoever this girl was, she had a killer figure. Going further up, he saw a Nirvana tank top, and noticed how this chick had a rather flat chest.

When he got to the top, he had to blink a couple times to convince himself he was seeing right. It wasn't a girl, it was a guy. a tall blonde dabbing lipgloss onto his lips with his middle finger.

Halfway through the inspection, the blonde had looked toward Calum with a smirk on his face. "Close your mouth, big boy, you'll catch flies." he remarked.

"Who are you?" calum spat back, half disgusted with himself for sleeping with some sort of transvestite, and half disgusted with this guy for letting him. Cal must've been pretty drunk to think this was a girl.

"I'm surprised you don't remember. we had a long night together, even called me a 'good fück' before passing out."

Calum cringed at the statement. "Look, just tell me your name."

He sighed dramatically. "If you must know, i'm Luke." The tall lad turned away from the mirror, facing toward cal, and the boy in bed finally got a good view of him.

Luke had broad shoulders and a large frame up top, but slender hips and extremely long legs. His hair was tall (like the rest of him) and rather quiffy, and was a darker shade of blonde. His eyes were an almost grey blue and his nose was small and pointed.

Calum's eyes traveled down to luke's pouty, pink-stained lips, and memories came rushing back.

**

The prominent stench of alcohol made it seem like every party goer was doused in it. Calum's friends had long abandoned him and, out of boredom, he had began drinking from various bottles.

Usually he stuck to beer and only had a few, but tonight was a perfect opportunity to get incredibly trashed.

Calum's most recent girlfriend had been caught cheating on him, and he'd hadn't been too phased, more offended. They lacked a connection from the beginning.

Even with detailed explaining, the guys took it upon themselves to try to find him a new girl, or at least let him have some fun. It wasn't working too well without a little alcoholic encouragement.

Now the exterior of every flashing light in the room was fuzzy. His head wasn't all there, but he knew where he was heading when he stumbled out onto the center of the floor.

A slim figure dancing by themself, flashing a shiny lipglossed smile at calum, luring him towards them in his drunken state.

Calum instantly gripped the other's hips and pulled them toward his, slowly grinding to the earthquake beat of the music.

Soft lips kissed and sucked at the nape of his neck and collarbone, and god knows he was far gone for whoever this stranger was.

"Your place or mine?" he rasped, too turned on and intoxicated to think straight anymore.

"Yours." a quiet voice replied into his ear, and calum nearly tore their arm out of their socket dragging them outside and into a cab.

They couldn't keep their hands off of each other the whole ride there, big hands sliding up the inside of pale thighs, teeth against throats.

There were already articles of clothing removed by the time there was a bed in front of the two, and it wasn't like calum didn't notice that his partner for the night didn't exactly have the right parts, he was just too oblivious and drunk to process it.

The more sober of them made sure to hang a 'do not disturb' sign on the doorknob, and the rest of the night was spent underneath the sheets.

**

"Why didn't you tell me?" Calum mumbled distractedly, shocked by the vivid pictures returning to his mind, appalled that he was enjoying recalling them.

Luke shrugged, "you didn't seem to care too much, i assumed you were okay with it. I saw you watching me, and you came over. What could lead me to believe that you weren't?"

"I - Luke, i had way too much to drink. i didn't know how i felt." Calum said, exasperated. Luke sat close to him, crossing his legs and leaning in.

"How about we see how you feel now?" for the second time in his life, Calum felt another boy's lips on his, the first time being completely sober.

It was so different, yet so familiar. the adrenaline and excitement from the night before had returned to him through this kiss, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it. He found himself leaning toward Luke again when he pulled back, a smug look on his face.

"I knew you were different, i knew it wasn't just the alcohol. No matter what you might think, you liked it." Calum didn't even have to say that he knew, it was obvious.

And although Calum and Luke never met again after he left that day, Calum owed it all to him for letting him realize who he really was.