Hold Tight (E)

You've all probably read this one at least once, but I just love it so much, so hey! you can read it again!

I mean if you want...*insert the emoji face that Luke always does...you know what I'm talking about*

+++++

Luke and Calum are obsessed with touching each other in every way possible.
-
If theres one thing you need to know about Calum Hood, it's that he loves touching his bandmate Luke Hemmings. Calum loves many things about Luke, ranging from the gasps in his laugh when Luke laughs too long to the soft way his hair flops down when he plays just a little too hard. But most of all, he loves touching him.

It's not his fault really. He likes doing other things with Luke, like laughing with him and playing music and video games in hotel rooms and watching him dance weirdly in clubs, but Luke's touch is the only thing that makes the weird knot in Calum's stomach go away. It always comes back to the touching. And Luke is fine with this, honestly he might've loved it more than Calum if it were possible, but he hates sharing it with anyone else. In the middle of interviews, where Calum's hand lingers just a little long on his knee or taps too many times on Luke's shoulders, Luke can't help but squirm out of his touch. Especially if he knows Michael or Ashton sees Calum's hand on his body, Luke can't take the thought of other people enjoying Calum the way he does.

So Calum stops, and this isn't his fault either. There's only so many times for Luke to shiver out of Calum's fingers before he gets the hint. It's not until he truly realizes what he's done to Calum until he sees his hands playing with Michael's hair one day during a radio show. Another interviewer is joking yet again about Michael's hair change when Calum ends up with his fingers in it.

Luke has never wanted to punch a wall while wanting to crawl up in a corner at the same time as he did in that one moment. From that day on, every light shrug shared between the kiwi boy and his other bandmate brought fire to his stomach. Still, with all this anger filling and numbing his fingers, Luke has never felt so empty.

He spends everyday with the boy, and yet misses Calum more than ever. So without really thinking about it, Luke started walking over to Calum's bedroom after a particularly lonely night. When it was too late to be considered night and too early to be considered morning, Luke crawled into bed next to the warm kiwi boy. He was sleeping, and Luke intended to keep it that way and hopefully leave just early enough so Calum would never notice, but as soon as Luke's long legs came up to curl around his shorter ones, Calum knew.

Calum doesn't say anything, though Luke can clearly tell he's awake when Calum's breathing shifts. Luke doesn't really care anymore, desperate to make the knot in his own stomach unwind and to just touch him. Calum is always awake when Luke joins him; they fall asleep like this every day.

It's after one night that Calum comes home a little later than usual that changes things, when Luke is the one waiting for him. As Calum crawls into the bed with the tall boy already tangled in the sheets, he is immediately pushed down against the bed. In one moment Luke is on top of Calum, his knee dug a little too far between the boy's legs. Luke nudges his lips into the boy's neck, his hands roaming everywhere across Calum's naked chest, like he's making up for all the time he lost. Calum doesn't stop him, he just lays there and focuses on not letting any sounds out.

After that night, the touching is never enough for either of them. Now Luke's hands are rubbing Calum's thighs while watching films on the couch together, Luke's pinkies catching the older boy's while they walk a little too close to each other, his arm tightening around the boy's waist when a fan asks for a kiss on the cheek. Everything has become Calum for the blonde now, which makes Calum laugh considering how opposite the situation was just weeks before.