Highest Scorer (E)

Credit: cashcakeplz

Double update because I'm in a good mood🙃

This ones kinda kinky

Well I think it is

+++++

Upper left corner.

Calum can see it, and he knows. He knows that's where his target is.

He's on the other side of the rink, alongside his own goal, defending his goalie just like the other four ice players. But, despite his defensive position, he can see the corner from where he is. He knows it's a little unfair, the only reason their goalie is out of position is because the puck is near the opposing one.

He understands.

He's played goalie, back in his junior days when they had to rotate because their team was unfortunately goalie-less. But this one, Calum just has a feeling about it. This goalie has saved every single shot taken from the left side to the right corners.

He can already see how to shoot it when he's down there. High. Near post.

Upper left corner.

He's currently hacking away at an opposing player who is desperately trying to free the puck from a corner. He and his team are running out of time, a 2-2 game with 2 minutes and 12 seconds left to go in the third. He can't let this player loose, the results could be catastrophic. Just when he thinks this number 28 player is about to get away from him, a huge mass of human comes running into him as well as the player, and Calum slips, but the puck is free, and it's heading towards the scoring third of the rink.

He gets up quickly, catching the eye of his teammates, Scherbenske, who checked numer 28 into the wall. His eyes are shining with something, pride and determination. Calum gives him a split second nod before he's off, flying down the left side quicker than any of the enemy defenders can keep up with. He's one with the ice, and he trusts his skates to carry him exactly where he needs to go.

On the other side of the ice, their right winger, Darrien Skinner is rushing along with the puck at his stick, and that's when Calum see it, or better, him.

He knew he was here, he just didn't know where...but now he knows.

He could spot those blue eyes from a mile away.

Luke Hemmings has always been attractive to Calum, from the moment he laid eyes on him in the campus' library, curled up with a book and a cup of hazelnut-flavoured coffee. But, Luke, in Calum's eyes, has never looked cuter than he does right now (if Calum were to really think about it, Luke's always the cutest he's ever been whenever he sees him in person). The little blonde is up on his feet alongside hundreds of other fans, a silver and blue beanie that Calum knows doesn't belong to him atop his blonde hair, the little puff ball at the top bouncing as the crowd jostles him around. His cheeks and the tip of his nose are flushed red with the cool atmosphere of the rink, and a black '42' is painted on his left cheek -- left winger, left cheek. His hands are twisted with each other in front of him anxiously, and even from there, in the split second Calum sees him, he can tell Luke's front teeth are lodged in his bottom lip.

He looks incredibly adorable, and if Calum could, he would stare at him all day, but he can't right now, because the clock is running down to about 1 minute and 27 seconds, and Skinner has finally managed to break free of his defenders. Calum snaps his head back to the game, forcing Luke out of his brain reluctantly. Skinner has sailed past the goal, and he's faced with the choice of passing the puck or getting his ass reamed into the boards by beefy #58, who looks bloodthirsty.