This Isnt A Dream (E)

Credit: PinkWithFlowerCrowns

What is this I hear about a break up? Luke and arwhatsherface BROKE UP?!? OH SWEET LORD BABY JESUS BLESS THE HOLY SPIRIT!! I mean come on, we knew it was gonna happen eventually.

Now it's all gonna be bïtches love cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake

+++++

Calum was happy that he finally got to share a hotel room with only Luke. Normally Ashton and Michael would be sharing with them but Luke wanted his own room with Calum because Michael was always staying up too late and Ashton was snoring too loudly.

"Finally a good night sleep. What do you say, Cal, should we watch a movie then hit the hay?" Luke asked as they were walking towards their own room.

Calum nodded and took off his beanie when they stepped into the room. He frowned as he looked at his messy black hair from the mirror and then Luke's perfectly styled quiff.

"Whatcha looking at?" Luke asked, messing up Calum's hair even more with his hand. Calum pouted, "Your hair is perfect and my is just this big mess, dude," he whined.

"Oh, come on, mate. Your hair is perfect, don't worry about it. I mean, it's soft and fluffy and it makes me want to cuddle you," Luke grinned. Calum rolled his eyes and pushed Luke away. Luke calling him 'mate' was becoming a problem for Calum. He didn't want to be Luke's 'mate', he wanted to be so much more.

"Let's watch the movie then?" Calum sat on the floor, putting on Finding Nemo. When the movie started, Luke snorted from the bed and Calum looked up to him, "What?"

There was an exasperated expression on Luke's face, "There's no way we're watching this. No fücking way."

"Yes, we are. I haven't seen this in years, Luke!" Calum whined, Luke shook his head and stood up from the bed, "I don't want to do this, Cal."

"No. No!" Calum stood up as well and tried to run to the door. Luke caught him by his waist and threw him gently on the floor, "No, no, no!" Calum actually giggled when Luke started tickling his sides. This continued for a while but when Luke suddenly stopped, Calum opened his eyes. Their faces were really close. Like I-can-feel-you-breathing close. Luke blinked and shook his head, getting up quickly.

"Fine, we'll watch the stupid fish movie then," Luke mumbled and threw himself on the bed, getting comfortable between all the pillows. Calum was blushing, still laying on the floor.

Luke chuckled, "Come on now, I won't be up for long you know." Calum stood up and was about to sit on the floor again when Luke cleared his throat making grabby hands towards Calum, "Cuddle me, dude." Calum rolled his eyes smiling and sat between Luke's legs, Luke's hands curling immediately around Calum's waist.

"Here we go," Calum pushed the start button.

Half way through the movie, Luke was drooping on his shoulder, both of them only in their boxers. They had both took their clothes off when it was getting too hot in the room. Calum smiled to himself, stopping the movie. He stood up and tucked his best mate in. He brushed his teeth and turned the lights off, sitting on his own bed opposite of Luke's.

"This is getting out of hand," he mumbled as he could feel a familiar warmth spread across his groin while he was looking at his best mate sleeping.

"I'm sick. Sick and a pervert." Calum hid his face behind his hands mumbling nonsense, trying to will down his erection.

"Luke. Luke? Are you awake?" Calum asked but all he got was a snore. He was lucky that Luke was a heavy sleeper. Calum made his way towards Luke's bed and sat down next to him.