I Want To Hide You In My Arms So No One Can See You (E)

Credit: Lukes_Kitty

Calum looks like such a boyfriend I cri

20 FÜCKING K READS?!? HOLY SHIT IMMA CRY

+++++

"Shit" the boy cursed, while he made his way through blackberry thicket, the thorns leaving bloody cuts on his white skin. "Why did I have to run away?" he muttered to himself. "Yeah right because I'm dumbass Luke, the stupidest Omega on earth." He wandered further into the woods not realizing he was really close to another's pack territory. It was freezing cold and he merely wore a thin shirt and shorts. And the worst thing was... sun was already setting. Soon it would be night and the omega had nowhere to go. The endless walking drained him out of strength and his whole body hurt.

All of a sudden branches broke behind him. He whirled around, standing stiff and ready to run for his life. His golden fluffy ears stood high to catch every sound around him. Luke sniffed at the air. It smelled like always. Trees, dirt here and there a squirrel...but there was something else, a scent he knew. A scent that reeked of power. A scent of... an alpha! Luke's eyes widened. He turned around a sprinted through the woods. The strong smell came closer almost suffocating him. He shifted to his golden wolf form nonetheless the other wolf kept coming closer.

Suddenly he was thrown to the ground fragile body colliding with the ground. The pup was lying on his back when a brown wolf stepped above him caging him with his four legs.

The wolf growled deep in his chest baring his monstrous fangs at Luke. "Change!" He demanded and the omega immediately obeyed. When he lay naked and shivering under the beast the dark creature also started shifting. Bones were popping out and back into their places, dark fur retracting back into smooth tanned skin, revealing thick muscles strong enough to break Luke into two. As the man finished shifting he stared at the pup beneath him. "So... Who are you and what are you doing in our territory?" he snapped at the boy.

"I....I'm Omega Luke, Sir, I got lost." He sniffled and turned his head into the ground out of embarrassment because dammit... they were both naked. "Omega?! Why can't I smell you? Are you one of those warlocks from the South?" The alpha readied himself to kill the omega, as no one was really fond of those wicked creatures of the South.

"NO!" the omega shrieked in fear, seeing the lust to kill in the eyes in front of him. "I have a special ability to suppress my scent." He heaved in fear.

"Then release it!" the bigger one demanded again. Luke closed his eyes concentrating and the next breath the alpha took had him choking on thin air. The boy was close to his heat and smelled so submissive and alluring he would have taken a bite right then and there if he hadn't had a wonderful mate at home. But in the scent there was something else, something strong that had him bowing down and want to accept every command from the boy. Something that just the mate of his alpha do... "Fück!" he suddenly cursed out loud. He realized he just had found his Luna. The one his pack and him had searched for, for so long because their head-alpha was always grumpy and sexually frustrated and that caused him to constantly snap at everyone.

The man snapped out of his trance, grabbing the boy around his thin waist and hoisting him up. "You're coming with me." He commanded. Luke struggled in the strong hold trying to free himself. "No... where are bringing me?" he cried afraid of his future...

...

When they arrived at the pack's house after a short walk, the alpha stormed through the front door and jogged past the other pack members in the living room, leaving them confused at the boy he still carried with him. He went upstairs and threw the Luna onto a king sized bed with black sheets smirking devilishly at the scared boy. "Have fun!" he said while walking out the door and locking it. Luke just got more confused and took a deep breath to calm himself. Wrong move! The scent inside the room was so potent and definitely alpha it had the virgin omega moaning out. A wave of lust crashed over him leaving the boy writhing on the foreign bed.