Chapter Eight: Ahm...will you...erm...

Clover POV

In the morning

I woke up earlier today and I was oddly happy. I guess it was because the thing I wanted the most just happened last night. Since I had work, I took a shower quickly, brushed my teeth and dress, then I thought I should go eat something, so I went to the kitchen…

“Hi sweetie” Chloe said, oddly she was already up and ready too!

“Morniiiiiiiiiiiiiing!” I replied

“Gee, you’re in a good mood today! How was your date with Harry?

“Great! Couldn’t be greater actually.” I said smiling remembering what happened last night.

“Did you tell him about… you know.” Chloe asked.

“Nope.”

“So… tell me what happened to make you this happy…”

“Wekissedlastnight.” I said really quickly so Chloe didn’t hear…

“Pardon? I didn’t understand.”

“We…kind of…kissed last night.” I said more calm now.

“WHAT? Did I hear that right?” She said too hyper… Chloe is a moody person, one second she is whining and the next she gets this happy and hyper.

“Yes, indeed you did.”

“That’s great! Do you realize how happy I’m for you right now?” Chloe said, of course I noticed she is almost freaking out and she’s jumping up and down like a little kid… I just nodded my head in order she would understand that I did realize how happy she was.

Even though I knew it was a great thing I started thinking and it was a simple kiss, nothing more… maybe it was nothing or maybe just maybe I’m being a pessimistic person again… Like always Clover, like always…

With this thoughts and my chat with Chloe I didn’t even noticed how late I was to my job, I couldn’t be late, actually I didn’t like to get late to such important things as my lovely job. Chloe was driving us to work since we both work together, and while I was waiting for her I decided to check my phone, one new text from… Harry, now I was extremely nervous, still I opened the text and read it

Harry: Morning ! Can we meet today? (:

Clover: Hi! Yes, of course! (:

Harry: See you around 9, I pick you at your place, k?

Clover: yes (:

Harry: Great! See you later babe!

Clover: See you! x

Ahm er… What did he want to talk to me about? I wasn’t really sure, but I supposed it was what happened last night, or at least I wish it was

**

After a busy day on the magazine, yes busier than the others actually, I went home with Chloe, I had dinner with her but we didn’t talk too much since she was really tired and I was too anxious… I went to my room, and got ready to go out with Harry… By the time I finished it was already 9p.m., I grabbed my phone and purse and told Chloe that I was going out with Harry and said goodbye, I didn’t gave her a chance to say something ‘cause I just close the door and run downstairs; I started shaking when I saw Harry standing there, what usually doesn’t happen…

“Here! Am I late?” I asked, trying to calm down my nerves…

“Nope! I just got here too” He smiled “So…  you wanna go for a walk or just get a coffee?” he asked…

“Let’s just walk, is that ok with you?”

“Yup, let’s go” It was a little silence before Harry broke it “How was your day?”

“Great, pretty busy, but great actually…” I said smiling “What about yours?”

“It was good… We’re recording and that stuff… all good for now!”

“I’m happy for you!” I said, I honestly didn’t know what to say, I wouldn’t be the one who was bringing the last night issue, if he wanted to talk about it, he would have to start. It was silent again, it wasn’t uncomfortable but it wasn’t comfortable either…

“ahm…erm… Clover… I guess we… need to talk about what happened…last night…” He said slowly like he didn’t know how to say it…

“You mean about the kiss?” I asked

“Yes…”

“What about it?” I asked… Stupid question did I had to ask this?

“So…” He started “hum in these last months lots and lots of things had happened to us, and we became really close friends… and you ahm you are very special to me, I’m pretty sure you know this part, right?” I nodded and he proceed “So I just want to tell you that I see you as more than a friend, I… I really do like you… And I just needed to tell you this ‘cause I’ve been holding it to myself for such a long time, and I don’t know if you feel the same way about me maybe you don’t, and I just want you to be sure that either ways this won’t affect our friendship.” He finished, I just stood there staring at him smiling like an idiot, did he just told me that he likes me like I like him?

“Harry, just to let you know, I really do like you too and you’re a lot more than a friend to me right now!” I said snapping out from my thoughts.

“So… erm… does that means that you feel the same way about me?” He asked, smiling.

“Yup… That’s it…”

“So I guess there’s only one thing left to ask” He smiled at me “Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Of course, that’s what I want for a long time now.” I hugged him, smiling…

After my confirmation, and our little hug that we soon pulled away, we kissed and now I’m proud to say that I’m dating Harry Styles.