Chapter Five: Fighting

Clover POV

It’s been a month since I met Harry, many things happened in this short amount of time though. We’ve been spending a lot of time together lately in dates, dinners and stuff like that, basically we are great friends. With the time we got to know each other and found out that we have a lot of things in common, more than we expected actually!

Even though his life is pretty insane, and his schedule is also very busy with the entire meet and greet, signings and concerts, he always has a few time to be with me. I think I can say that this month I’ve spent more time with Harry then Chloe but my friendship with Harry doesn’t affect in any way my connection with Chloe. Though I have to admit lately, we’ve been drifting apart…

Saturday, 9pm

Chloe and I weren’t in the mood to hang out, it was a really cold night in London which is something we have to get used because we’re in London and we all know the weather in here, anyways we decided to stay home and have a movies night! We were talking about the most random things, until I decided to change the subject.

“It’s been two days since I last saw Harry…”

“It’s to make up for the days you both spend together.” Chloe answered not even looking at me and in a weird way she seemed bothered by the subject but I didn’t want to say something about it….

“True! We can’t always be together.”

“But you’re both always together!” She spat.

“That’s not truth Chloe! Now I’m here with you and without him!”

“Today is an exception” Okay now she seemed really upset.

“Why are you talking like that? What’s happening?” I asked quietly.

“What’s happening? Really? You’re asking me what’s happening?! You seem like you forgot me, we barely are together. You are always with Harry, you hang out with him, you talk to him, and basically he replaced me in your life.” She snapped.

It hurt a lot listening to Chloe say those things. I never thought she would felt that way, it was never my intention to make her feel like that, besides how could Harry replace her? That would never happen!

“That’s not true… You know perfectly that you are my bestfriend and that is not going to change, whoever comes into my life won’t replace you!” I said trying to calm down the tension in the air.

“Yeah right but he’s also your bestfriend and you prefer him over me! I feel alone Clover! Before we hang out together, we did everything together, and now who does everything with you? Harry!” She seemed pretty disappointed.

“Chloe the friendship I have with him is completely different from our friendship… He’s special to me, but you’re more important than that… and you will always come in first place!”

“First? God Clover seems like I’m in last place for you right now.” She laughed bitterly.

“You don’t have any reasons to act like that, I never disappointed you, I was always by your side, I always helped you and now that I actually found someone I like and I changed the course of my life you act like this? I expected you to be happy not acting like a kid!” I responded, I was getting pissed right now.

“Same here! Honestly I thought that when you came to London the things would be different, we would be closer than we were before, but no you coming into London just drifted our friendship apart, and you know whose fault his? Harry, your sweetheart!” I just couldn’t believe that Chloe said that, she had no rights to tell me that, it was the worst she could ever say.