Chapter Twenty-Two: OMG OMG OMG

Chloe POV 

“And that’s a wrap guys, thank you” I said while seeing the photos from the photoshoot on the computer…

“Oh my God, that one is amazing, and I also like that one… and oh I can imagine that one all over the magazine!” Vince was telling or should I say yelling (?) when we saw the photos “Damn great job Chloe, really great” I was about to thank Vince when I heard Melanie yell

“CHLOE IN MY OFFICE NOW!” My smile turned into a frown; I thought I was doing well but now I was scared…

**

“AHHHHHH OMG OMG CLOVER” I yell through the speaker of my phone

“Damn girl calm down, are you trying to make me deaf?” Clover said “What happened?”

“I made it, I made it!” I shouted happily, even though Cloo couldn’t see it I was jumping up and down!

“You made what Chloe? Can you please explain yourself?” 

“I made it, I went doing that important photoshoot and they liked so much my photos that I earned the promotion… I’m the newest head-photographer of fabulous magazine” I said;

“Oh God you made it! Congratulations Chloe! Ahhh I’m excited, we need to celebrate; hum its 9pm by now, so I deduce you wanna eat something so hum…” Clover said;

“Soooo?” I asked

“So meet at home in order to get ready, then we go clubbing since tomorrow is Saturday and we don’t have work; I’ll text Harry, and Zayn and the rest of the boys, and four or five people from the magazine ok?”  I nodded then I remembered she couldn’t see me (yes I’m just that stupid sometimes) so I said ok and hang up. I was excited about it actually, I mean my dream came true, and I really need to party, and what’s better than party with your friends?! I ate something at McDonalds and then headed home; Clover was already ready so I went to my room took a quick shower, dried my hair and dressed up, I put some make-up and bam I was ready… I walked to Clover and then we left our apartment, Cloo drove us to the club where the others were supposed to be already.

**

“Chloe I’ll order something to drink with Harry, you wanna come?” Clover asked me;

“No, I feel like dancing; but can you do me a favor?”

“Yes sure!”

“Can you put my phone and keys in your purse since I didn’t brought one?” I asked with pleading eyes, Clover nodded and took my things with her.

I went to the dance floor, I like to dance even if I usually don’t feel comfortable because some asshole always come and tries to dance with me and I don’t like it at all, but today I was so out of my mind that I am not even complaining about that. I saw Andrea, Jane and Louise talking with Melanie, they’re all models from the magazine I probably should go and talk to them but I don’t feel like it right now, I also saw Jake which is a cute (and by cute I mean really cute) model from the magazine too; I bet Clover invited them. I searched around for someone I knew, like Clover or Harry or Zayn, but I didn’t see any of them, so I kept dancing. After some minutes I felt someone near to me; and now you say “duh you’re in a club its people near to you everywhere!” and yes I know that but by near I mean really close to me, I turned around to see who the jerk was but instead of a jerk it was just Jake.

“Mind if we dance” He told me, I smile and nodded; I was dancing with him until I took a glance at the bar: Harry was making out with Clover, which is normal, Andrea, Jane and Louise were dancing near to the bar, and then I saw Zayn in the bar too, I decided to go talk to him, so I excused myself to Jake and went to where he was.