Chapter Seventeen: Raining

Chloe POV

I don’t know why but I woke up earlier than I usually do today, I really couldn’t sleep so I thought it would be nice if I just took a long shower, dressed something comfy and went to eat something. I was searching for something nice to eat when I realized that my fridge, well mine and Cloo fridge, doesn’t have anything good inside, so I just took the car keys, grabbed a jacket and a scarf - because damn it’s 8a.m. and it’s freezing outside- my purse and my phone and went to the groceries shop to buy what we need. After half an hour, I decided to return home with all of the stuff I bought. Today I just have work from 9.30a.m until 2.30p.m, so yeah my afternoon is free and I can do whatever I feel like! Clover and Harry were probably still sleeping, I didn’t mind though it’s just 8.40a.m, Clover just have to go to work at 10 and Harry will leave when he feels like because he’s just accustomed to our house since he dates Clover. I put the stuff in their places and then did some breakfast for me, by this time Clover had wake up and was already hyper and all smiling.

“MORNIIIIING!” She yelled

“Ei shush! C’mon it’s like freaking 9am so call down missy!” I said chuckling

 “You went shopping?” 

“Yup, we didn’t have anything good to eat; now we have!” I said smiling

“What time did you woke up today?” she asked

“hum… about 7 maybe?! Yup, something like that… I couldn’t sleep; I just kept turning and turning, so I decided I should just leave the bed and do something…”

“Ow maybe you couldn’t sleep because you’re super anxious about your afternoon…” She said this like she was trying to tease me, I didn’t knew why though

“I’ll just see some movies and do my nails in my afternoon, why should I be anxious?” I asked confused…

“Ah? Did you really forget?” She asked almost in disbelief

“Forgot about what?” I asked; Clover was about to answer when my phone buzzed, I had one new text so I checked it…

Zayn: Morning Loe! I don’t know if I’ll be able to go to starbucks at 3, can we make it 3.30?

I didn’t understood the text until something click on my mind. Really Clover?! Did you just forgot about hanging out with Zayn? How could I possibly forget about it? I guess I’m just too focused in work that I forgot this… I texted Zayn saying that was fine; it was a great thing actually because this way I had an hour between the end of the work and the friendly date with him to solve some things…

“Ow I already understood what you were saying, I’ll go out with Zayn and no I’m not anxious, I-I’m kinda scared…” I said to Clover; Scared?! Maybe that’s not the right word, I just don’t know, I don’t think it’s a good idea to hang out with him, I should probably try to understand what I feel about him and then I would be able to decided what I wanted to do, but yeah right now I’ve no choice I’m hanging with him.

“Scared? Of what? C’mon, face this as a friendly date!” Clover said, I nodded and took a look at my watch…

“Damn, I have to be in work in like 20 minutes and I need to change, I won’t go to a meeting dressed like I’m about to go to the gym; damn damn damn…” I said while running to my room, I took some clothes and changed quickly, ok I’m not in my best but it’s better than my comfy clothes…

“See you later hun!” Clover said while I was picking my purse and phone…

“Bye, see you later.” I answered…