Chapter Sixteen: He's my type

Chloe POV

Last weekend was amazing! Clover surprised me with tickets to Ed Sheeran concert (which in case you don’t know is my favorite singer and I absolutely love his songs!) and then we stop to see One Direction concert too, I’m not a fan actually but their music is ok, their concert was better than I expected, then me and Clover went backstage to spend some time with the boys, Clover was with Harry and I was making small talks with the others, mostly with Zayn who was making me laugh a lot.

First I didn’t like Zayn I thought he was just another cocky boy who thought he was awesome and had all the girls he wanted and the second part is probably true but he doesn’t think like that, he is funny and sweet so yeah very different from what I thought. I worked a lot this week, and I was actually pretty tired so tonight me and Clover were supposed to have a girls night but since Harry is staying we are having a movies night instead which is good because I can relax and kind of weird at the same time ‘cause I’ll feel like the third wheel probably…

I got home and went to my bedroom, took a quick shower and changed into something more comfortable, Clover would have dinner with Harry and then they would come home, so they’ll be here in an hour probably; since I had to do something I checked my twitter and basically I lost the track of time and spent my hour there, I heard Clover talking and immediately knew that they were here!

“We’re HOMEEEE!” Clover yelled

“Someone is hyper!” I said “K, so let’s watch movies ‘cause I’m bored and I don’t want to be here without doing anything”

“Someone is grumpy!” Harry said and I just nodded…

“So, let’s watch hunger games first!” I said, they both agreed, though I know I could pick the world worst movie and they wouldn’t mind ‘cause they will be probably more busy making out then pay attention to the movie. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl to put some popcorns, and then returned to the living room; we were half away from the movie when Clover decided to start talking, actually I didn’t mind I wasn’t paying attention to the movie too, I had already seen this like five times!

“Who are you texting Chloe?” She asked, yeah the main reason I didn’t pay attention to the movie was because I was more interested in my phone.

“I’m not texting!”

“Ahm… so why are you typing on your phone?” Harry asked;

“K fine, I’m texting a friend!”

“A friend? You don’t really have friends here, and I didn’t see you text so much with someone in a lot of time!” Clover said

“Uoua thanks a lot, I’ve friends and I’m texting one of them right now; can we watch the movie?” I said trying to change the subject, Harry and Clover didn’t buy it and talked once again about the subject

“You’re not paying attention to the movie, neither do us! We saw this movie like four times so let’s talk” Clover said, I sighed and surrender…

“Ok what you want to talk about?”

“What do you think about Zayn?” Harry asked

“Ahm… He’s fine?” I said more like a question, Harry smirked and Clover laughed, I stared at them in confusion!

“Clover told me you had a crush on him when you were younger…” Harry said still smirking

“CLOVER!” I glared at Clover, did she really need to tell Harry about that?!

“C’mon it’s not a big deal…” she said while laughing “besides he’s my boyfriend and we don’t have secrets!”

“Still it was my thing and besides Harry is Zayn's bestmate, do you understand that?” I said annoyed