Chapter Four: Lazy Day

Chloe POV

After my amazing morning, yes amazing, what could it be better then live in a lovely city, and having your dream job? I mean I don’t even know how I got it - it’s just so surreal.

The lunch with Clover was great too, we just talk about everything and remembered some things that happened in the past back in Portugal even though I was in London just for almost four months now. I miss my friends and my family, a lot! Great now I’m getting homesick, just great… Clover took my car so she could attend to her date with Harry, and now I’m walking home which it’s not that far from where I am so it’s not a big problem!

Once I got home I started thinking about what I should do, I mean I start my job tomorrow - I won’t be the head photographer in the magazine, I’ll just do some simple shoots and then hopefully improve and get a promotion with time – so I have my whole afternoon free. Since Clover is not here, and I’m pretty sure she won’t be here until evening or something, I decided I would clean the house but then I sat on the couch and turn on the TV, and eventually I changed my mind and my desire of cleaning the house disappeared…

After watching family guy which I must say made me laugh a lot, I took my purpleberry and went to see what’s happening on twitter - in case you are wondering I do have a pc but I’m just too lazy to go and pick the pc when I have my phone right here. I was looking at my twitter page, until I remembered I have to do the portfolio to the photography competition that I accidently got in… To be more specific I got in a photography competition about a month ago in order to get some money since mine wouldn’t last forever, the first phase of the competition was easy so now I’m in the finals with some other four people that I don’t know and we have to present a portfolio that shows all we can do since portraits to the most random things you could ever imagine in pictures off course! I already had some pictures from landscapes, some macros, and some pictures from fashion shows that I decided to attend in the past few weeks, I need to get more portraits and maybe some random things! I decided I wouldn’t do the self-portrait part, at least I don’t want to appear in the pictures, I don’t really like to be in the front of the lenses, actually I would describe me as the girl behind the lenses…

I thought about who was willing to let me take some photos and I know you’re all thinking about Clover but really she’s not an option, she hates being photographed, she really does… Maybe I could ask some model from the magazine, sounds like a good idea but I would prefer someone more natural… I’ll think about it later, because now I’m starving. I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich, then went to the freezer and took my hazelnut ice-cream which is my absolutely favorite food, - yes ice-cream is considered real food in my dictionary! - I look at the watch 5pm. I sighed, I don’t like being alone you see, it’s just boring. I can’t talk, I can’t say anything and it’s well boring as I already stated! I looked around the house and decided I was going to hear some music, and return to my first idea and clean the house…

It was 8pm when I finished and I was really tired, not hungry at all, so I just left a note in the kitchen counter saying that tomorrow Clover will have to wake me up because I can’t wake up early by myself, and the alarms don’t wake me up either, what can I say? I’m just a heavy sleeper! I took a shower, changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth’s, then I just crawled to my bed and before I knew it I was in a deep sleep!