Chapter Nine: Are you shaking?

Clover POV

The next day after I started dating Harry I told Chloe of course, how wouldn’t I tell her this?! She was surprised at first, even though she already knew something would happen, and she was very happy for me. After all she was totally right, we both felt the same way about each other and our friendship was a lot more than that… I admit that if he didn’t make the first move, probably we would still be just friends because I wasn’t thinking about pouring out my heart towards him, first I was afraid of his answer and second and mostly I was afraid that our friendship would be messed up.

I think things between me and Harry won’t change a lot since we were pretty close when we were just friends, now the only difference is that we can kiss, hug and do all of that lame and romantic stuff that real couples do, to me the most important thing is that even though we’re dating we never stopped being each other best friend. I admit that is still a little awkward to me, I mean … me, Clover Edwards, just another ordinary girl dating the world known pop star Harry Styles? It sounds like a dream; in fact it was a dream during a lot of years but now is finally the most truthful reality!

**

This week my day off was Thursday (yes my day off isn’t always the same) and this time sadly it didn’t match with Chloe’s or Hazza’s day off, so I decided to enjoy my morning and go shopping, after that I lunched with Chloe and I would probably spent my afternoon in home, and at night if Harry wanted too I would meet him. 

I was on my couch chilling and watching some TV show when suddenly my iPhone started ringing, I looked at the I.D. … Harry !

“Hello sweetie” I said smiling

“Hi babe!” He answered me “How are you?”

“I’m good. You?”

“Too. I had some time between the recording to rest and I decided to call you.” He said, ow how sweet of him, I smiled wider 

“Ow that’s really nice of you, I missed you already!” I said “How are the recording session going?” I asked him

“I missed you too” He said what caused me to smile again “It’s going great! What are you doing?” 

“Nothing!” I sighed bored to death “I’m home, chilling and watching TV… Pretty bored actually” I answered

“Are you sick babe?” He asked sounding worried…

“No love, I’m not! It’s my day off and since Chloe is working, I decided to stay home!”  I clarified…

“And will you just stay home? Not going out?”

“Yes, I did everything I had to do, so yeah… I’m staying home!” I sighed again…

“I would love to be with you right now, but I can’t…” He said, I smiled he’s truly a sweetheart.

“Don’t worry Harry, I know you’re busy, I don’t blame you for being a massive superstar” I chuckled…

“I have an idea” he said and then added “Why don’t you come over here?”

“What?” I said “Over “here” like over to the studio?” I asked…

“Yes Clover…” he said quietly “That way you wouldn’t be alone, we spent time together and you would meet the boys, they want to meet you!” He answered

“I don’t know Harry!”

“Why not?” He asked me

“Don’t you think it’s too soon for that?”