Seventeen: Two-faced Will?

Will sat with Junior and Jason in class, Alex should be arriving any moment now, Will was destructing the kid's minds from thinking too much,they were all making bird figures with paper, Will pretended to do it wrong so the kids would be engaged, sometimes he would make a more complicated figure for them to try to make. It was working since they were busy to notice Jason mom alive, she was standing outside having a conversation with Catherine before she decided to enter the building. Moments later two black cars parked outside,four men came out all in Black looking dreadfully serious. They ignored the people looking at them and the stranger trying to hide her face.

"Come on, let's go. Why are you here?" Christine called taking Jason's bag and holding his hand. She was about to do the same with Junior when teacher Will stopped her.

"His mother is waiting outside,am sure you know her." She said making an ugly face.

"His father demanded for him to stay." Will explained even if it was the last thing he felt like doing. Like bitch do you think I didn't see her there?

"Well she is his mom and she had her permission and just because you are his teacher gives you no right to intervine. Junior let's go your mommy wants to send you home today, isn't that fun." She smiled at the boy who just held Will's hand tighter.

'now you are getting on my nerves...why do kids have to be so gullible?' "please Mrs Smith it's better to wait for Alex."

"Alex?" She scoffed,"you dare show off yet you don't know Alexander doesn't like anyone calling him that, what are you trying to prove here?"

"Listen here bit..." Will swallowed his words when a shadow came in,it was Alex with two bodyguards.

"Dad?" Junior called running to his father Alex hugged him lifting him up.

"Am sorry am late,are you okay?" Alex asked smiling at Junior.

"Yes! Teacher Will taught us how to make birds, Jason and I have made alot." Junior answered pointing to the table filled with papers.

"Okay, thanks for taking care of him Will."

"No big deal it was fun ALEX." Will said sweetly and... stealing a quick glance to Christine.

"We will get going." She said making herself noticable. Jason said goodbye to Junior and his dad and then to teacher Will before his mom pulled him away.
Alexander is a no go or talk zone, Cathie can deal with her own shit she wasn't willing to be humiliated again.

Alex was about to leave with Junior when he changed his mind. "How about you teach me how to make birds first then we can go home. " He directed the question to Junior who agreed happily jumping off to where they were making them.

"Hope you don't mind, I will wait until everyone leaves, I assume Catherine might try to make a scene outside. Keep us company till most of the parents leave." He explained to Will who was more than willing.

Alex sat with Junior as the guards stood outside, Junior was explaining how to make the complicated  bird 🐦 figure but they just didn't appear right.

"Teacher Will, can you help Dad he seems to be doing it wrong. I don't know how to help him anymore." Junior asked washing his hands from the matter. Alex sulked as Will chuckled. ' is that being called stupid?'

Will sat by Alex,Alex folded the papers right,but,
  " oh the problem is here, your flaps are too thin, that's why the bird looks fat and with super small wings." Will explained.

"Thin?" Alex asked,he turned the paper back to an upside down triangle and  tried to fold the top downwards so the edge can be about half way down but it was still thin , Will got hold of his hands after trails of showing him where the top should reach.
"Like this,see so there is space for the wings." Will illustrated using Alex's hands. " Then turn the paper over, take the bottom corner of the top layer and fold it up like this,yes like that..." Will explained his teaching instincts jumped in and his hands were on top of Alex bending beside the sitting guy. Each touch was magical and electric .

" ...no the left side over the right, not the other way...hey you got the wings right."

"... Then inside reverse fold and tada!! It looks much better. Right Junior?" Will said setting himself free from Alex feeling his heart beat hard under his chest,he had been leaning on Alex back and could feel his arms flex with each move plus goodness did he look extra hot when close. The amount of saliva he has swallowed to avoid drooling makes his stomach full.

"Yey! Dad you did it." Junior congratulated.

"Isn't dad smart?" Alex joked. Of course he knew how to make a paper bird. Who knew playing stupid can earn one such a beautiful gift, flawless freckles, exceptional smile,hot breath against your skin,abit of skinship. Then of course he doesn't need know how to make a bird.

"We will get going Will,its almost five evening the guards informed me almost all the parents have left." Alex explained plus it was getting late,its inconvenient to keep Will here.

"Fine, I will show you out. " He said walking out with everyone.

Outside the schemer was still waiting,too bad in this case patience won't pay. As Alex who held Junior walked by she tried saying she brought him his birthday gift but they just walked to the car. Will bid them goodbye as Alex decided to run his hand on Will's hair before entering the car and leaving. Will just stood there like an idiot he looked at his hair and squirmed quietly.

"You homewrecker stay away from my husband and child. " A voice spoke shutting his daydream.

Will looked at her from head to toe,she wasn't that hot or does evil make people older and ugly.

"Don't look at me like that you asshole "

'Am I in school? Yes. Is there anyone else? No. Do I want to put this ugly two faced witch to her place? Yes!'

"Who are you talking to?" He asked with disgust all over his face. The sweet and kind face was completely erased. His black orbs emitted a natural lowly look as he smirked at her unbelievable face.

"I knew you were a fake? No wonder you have Alex playing your game."

"Listen here you slutty piece of shit. Am not like Alex I don't give shit over your words,say something insulting again and I will forget am a gentleman... I will drag you by the hair and ruin that clown make up on your face. You should run home your face is scaring the kids. And next time you cause trouble here I will let the gardeners wash you and we will see who is a fake. So much foundation it can build a house." He warned rolling his eyes.

"How dare you? I don't know what gave you the guts to talk so boldly but am warning..."

"I don't know if you are not busy but I am plus I don't waste my time with losers who only whore around instead of being responsible mothers. Am glad Alex came to his senses such a waste of time and space." Will tsked walking away. Why waste your breath and energy on people who don't deserve it.

Cathie looked at the figure going back to the school premises,he is nothing Christine said he was. Quiet, sweet, kind and considering hence easy to manipulate. He is foul mouthed,sly and impatient son of a bitch. That bastard will pay for his profanity.

A/N

Your favourite writer here, thanks for reading with me until here.❤️

I am sorry about the vulgar language, I am terrible at it but also glad Will removed the sheep clothing.
Also I wrote the steps for making a paper 🐦 Birdy from Google and also made one too and its not easy.

Do you guys know how to make a paper bird?

Enjoy the story and vote to support me 😘 thank you.