CHAPTER ONE

SPOV
The party was obviously a big deal. Yara and sayeed invited the people whom they felt most close to do it made sense that they both invited me.  It was gonna be an amazing chance to get to her better,his big sister . He always said she took a liking to me which was a suprise considering the havoc history Yara shared with my  friend , Zendaya.
"I definitely remember going into campus..like what the hell am I doing..kkk " the girl parallel to me laughed lightly,a bit drunk . I smiled shyly .Sayeed was right. She  did notice me  on an positive lane. But one question still stayed on my mind.
"Kk have you seen Sayeed" I had to ask, finally finding her words through the bustle. The alcohol had gotten too much for me clearly.
"Ahh you know..he said he'd be in the kitchen but to keep you right here" Yara replied as best as she could.
"Umm I kinda..can you.."  I trailed, getting up from her sit and Yara followed afterwards. Atleast she wasn't too drunk ,I  judged. Just enough to need my help while we made it into the kitchen.
"Aaand there it is...kk" Yara announced with a laugh but I  couldn't join in because of what was right Infront of me. I wasn't as drunk Yara so everything was real. Sayeed was actually hands in hands , kissing another girl.
"Excuse me..." I  said , almost in tears. Yara gave me way and watched as I  left.
"Hey ,were are you going?" She asked but I couldn't stop. I wouldn't stop until I  hit something, someone and immediately took a step back. Yara and sayeed had invited very important people to that party. Whoever I  had bumped into was obviously one of them.
"I..am ...so.." I sobbed, looking at my feet. The tears still couldn't stop railing down my  cheeks uncontrollably. Those were seven years spent with Sayeed all gone down the drain.
"It's ok..storm..why are you crying" the person asked and it was no longer a guessing matter even when his hand held both sides of my arms, firmly.
"Harry.." I looked up into his soft

brown eyes that made their way into mine

brown eyes that made their way into mine . Though not calm like his at the moment, were somehow relieved it was someone I  knew even when that someone I  knew didn't exactly see eye to eye with me on so many things. It was no wonder I spent so much time avoiding him whenever he'd just pop up unexpectedly at Tom and Zendaya's place during my visits.
"Hey, let's get you something in the kitchen.." he said as I lay my head on his chest.
"No, Harry.. please..not the kitchen " I  held him back , hugging him even tighter. He was all that was there so I needed him more than anything in the world. Harry felt this. But chose to not press further.
"Alright,let's go home,then.." he suggested and felt my  head node at that while leading me towards the entrance. We managed to get outside then  into his car and on the road but the drive was very quiet . Except for the time Harry had to ask me where I lived within Minnesota.
"I don't know .." was my response. Which was true,from then on.  I heard him sigh but not negatively at me but the situation. He didn't even know what was going on. Just that ,he had to take me home. Somewhere.
"Alright, wait here" he said after a while when the car stopped. Harry got out and walked to my side of the door then opened it , carrying me out. I wasn't in any mood to walk or do anything, he could tell. But he also couldn't press further.
My  head fell on his chest once again as he carefully walked upto and into  the entrance of a house I had never seen before. It was hurting me , head when he did this. Every step stretched a vein that showed exactly who was in charge when I was overdosed with alcohol.
"Let me just get you ..." Harry started, putting me gently on the couch.
"Harry please don't leave.." I winced and he stopped , comfortably finding himself besides me. It wasn't a matter of who or what caused me to feel this way. Frankly, I don't think he cared less as the space that was left in between us immediately closed up with one kiss that fell into a whole different scene, finally sealing our fate.