CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE HPOV
The unbearable part about the whole one nightstand was that I knew I'd have to confront her some how. So I made it my mission to do so before leaving for London. She was friends with my brother's girlfriend and a very nice person ,not to me but to everyone else. I had to give her that, atleast.
"You came all this way to tell me that" she said, leaning against her door.
"Yes..and ..." I hesitated.
"Aaand..." She reconnected then I made my way into the house without her permission.
"Sorry..I need to sit down for this" I mentioned, waiting for her to settle down next to me. I didn't know if I wanted her that close, considering what I was about to say.
"Harry..come on.." she tried to speak up but something stopped as she blocked her mouth with one hand. It looked like she had a hiccup or was about to throw up. Either if the two.
"Ahem.. sorry..." She shook it off, looking back at me.
"Are you alright.." I asked.
"Do you care" she replaced. Oddly enough,storm was the only girl around her age that was never moved by my delicate ability to charm. Her hate for me lived on a whole different planet where I could not reach. Especially after that night and now I feared she'd hate me even more with what I was about to expose.
"Try me..." I told her as a challenge just to stall my way into it then this girl gets up ,goes upstairs and comes back with two pregnancy tests in her hand. From afar, I'd like to believe I was just seeing things. That my mind had just concocted this illusion to distract me from something a little less worse. But as she got closer, sitting back down next me and placing the the tests on the table Infront of us,I couldn't argue. I couldn't believe but also couldn't argue.
" Kk you win" I hinted a little then threw my eyes on the table itself.
"It's yours..I think.." she said and looked away.
"You think..?" I asked.
"I don't know, harry. I found out on Wednesday" storm replied.
"You mean the same Wednesday you could have told while eating your Sunday " I chimed in.
"I found out after..after the reunion with Zendaya" she responded, immediately and I sighed.
"Well, if you're not sure then you need to be" I told her.
"Excuse me?" She begged for pardon.
"You said you don't know if it's mine..so that means there's another guy" I said.
"Yeah ,you..." She folded her arms.
"Well,last I checked..you and sayeed where no longer.." I trailed.
"I get it...so what now " storm breathed out loud. I honestly had no idea and it showed. How clueless I was.
"You know..just..just get out" she stuttered, angrily and stood up .
" It can't be mine if you did it on the same day with him too..can it" I pressed on ,her face already in tears as I suggested this.
"No ..it can't.." storm replied after clearing her face.
"Now please leave.." she demanded and ran up the stairs,never coming back down again. Atleast I assumed she did when I left five minutes from then. It took me five minutes to finally wrap my head around whatever had just happened. I did something. Something wrong. I knew that for a fact.But I just couldn't see what.