CHAPTER NINETEEN

HPOV
Yes,the morning after that was quiet. I mean we'd talk to Hartley about almost anything but that was just because it was impossible to ignore her at that stage. It even became more impossible when Tom and Daya paid us a surprise visit. Just what the doctor ordered. Please note the sarcasm.
"Ahhh wow.. she's standing??" My older brother's girlfriend cooed at her but directed the question to us.
"Ahh yeah , I actually told Harry about it yesterday " storm mentioned. That was not how I recalled the event but..
"And didn't care to tell us, kk you're so dead when we get home" Tom jokingly announced, giving away the fact that I was leaving with him and Zendaya to shoot another movie whilst producing the one in Phoenix. I didn't tell storm about it because I thought it'd come around later and not now .
"We??...you just got here" she interrupted facing me.
"I know...and .." I began.
"We were gonna head down to LA for the fawn premier" she followed.
"Wait , that's today?" Zendaya asked.
"Yes it is and we are gonna make it to the premier.." I replied to Zendaya all whilst assuring her friend.
"We..we are?" She questioned,now in a lowered out pine voice.
"Yes ,we are...it's important to you so it's important to me too" I said. The girl smiled,tucked her hair behind her ear and looked down shyly.
"I didn't..I didn't think I was that important is all.." she mumbled on to herself, heading into the pantry.
"Yeah,run away.." I whispered back then on her way in, storm grabbed a kitchen towel and threw it at me .
"Zeze..what kinda spice again?" She asked once she got in.
"Ahh...non, trying to stay pure for the flight" Zendaya responded, looking at me suspiciously.
" You know what, I'll just come there and show you the one I want" she added on and did just that, following her into the pantry but handing Hartley over to me on her way.
"Daddady.." the baby called.
"Kk wow.. someone's called you that before calling me" Tom laughed, getting closer to conversate.
"Don't be daft Tom..we all know Zendaya calls you that every night" I joked.
"Hur Hur..that's actually funny" he pretended to laugh.
"Daddady.." Hartley called again and I looked at her, letting her place her little hands on my chin.
"No but, seriously..how does it feel" he asked on a more personal level.
"I can't explain it but..it never gets old,I guess" I said.
"Daddady.." Hartley called again.
"Yes,my love..." Responded finally and she smiled widely with a squeal.
"I'm guessing that does" Tom guessed, cleaning his ear then I shook my head with a laugh.
"I actually feel a lot better when she screams" I said as a matter of fact.
"Did you feel a whole lot better when she did it too" he asked.
"I don't know what you're talking about" I lied. I knew exactly what he was talking about.
"Ok..let's play.." Tom smiled, reassuringly and mentally,I said..game on but smiled at Hartley physically.
"You girls where in there for so long" he started, looking at the two people behind me who had just come out from the pantry.
"Yeah.it was really hard to decide on which spice to use" storm replied.
"Did you decide" I asked Zendaya.
"Kk no..but I do know enough to take this person right here..." Zendaya declined, taking Hartley back
"And this one ..I need to show them both something" she said whilst pulling Tom along to follow her out of the kitchen and into the living room.
I stopped to stare into the big brown eyes once they were all gone.
"You're done running?" I asked her.
"Me??" She stretched in disbelief.
"Yes, you've been ignoring me the whole day " I told her , pulling her closer.
"I only did that cause you were ignoring me.. leaving me in bed, acting like it didn't matter " she listed.
"But it did" I said.
"You got a funny way of showing it " she said, looking up at the ceiling.
"You have a funny way of telling me what's bothering you" I pointed out and it was only then I realized why she had to look up. Storm focused her eyes to the ground after looking back at me. She was crying.
" I thought you were regretting it all" she said,her eyes glossed in tears that were not really begging to fall but

stayed vigilant just Incase. They knew their master was ever using them ,ever expressing. So did I .
"If I had a chance to...go back in time from the day I met you ..." I strayed off , pulling her body against mine and looking her straight in the eye .
"I'd do it ..all over again..all of it" I said then used my right hand's thumb to wipe off a tear that had fallen immediately.
"Me.. ahemm..me too" she stuttered, clearing her throat. I took her chin to study her lips wisely whilst preparing mine for landing and when they touched down, safely, storm gasped for breath. I paused but only for a few seconds. I was eating her up again,tasting the cherry flavored on her lips then neck and lips again.
"I love you" I said into her moan .
"I ..me ..I too ...I mean ...I love you..2"she stuttered kk showing me what could have been a piece sign or the number two. I don't know but it made me laugh and she interrupted this laughing scene with another one of our famous make out till we fall scene. Atleast it could have been. I felt that in the way she hungrily let me in between her legs when I lifted her up to the counter behind her.
"Oh come on, Hartley..it's just Tom..with an easy 'o'" I heard my brother say as they walked back. I could feel storm pushing me away but I just couldn't stop kissing her .
"Aww yiyi"Hartley said , pronouncing storm's nickname for Zendaya instead.
"Yeahhyyy.." Zendaya cheered.
"Now to save mummy from being eaten alive" she cooed, placing the baby in-between storm and I when the got close.
"Mummy" Hartley called as I let her mummy breath so she could respond. Just respond.
"Yeah,baby... I'm.." she responded and that was it . My lips were like magnetic to hers.
"Aghh...sorry you have to see that, Holland" Zendaya groaned, talking to Hartley.
"Kk please ..just ..please" storm begged me and I set her free. I mean , I set her arms free and mouth free. Everything else was still waiting for me on the counter, trapped while handling the baby Zendaya brought to her.