CHAPTER FOURTEEN

SPOV
After Harry's confession,I wasn't sure whether I could trust him or not. But I knew he was on my side and really cared about what we had made together. So I gave him what most people had given me through my twenty one years of living. A chance.
And with that ,we started to build something called trust. We needed to. He was part of my life now.
" And then you made out" Zendaya guessed wrong for the billionth time over that conversation.
"No..." Harry and I both exclaimed.
"We just told you how it happened " I relapsed.
"Yes , darling. Making a baby was one walk in the park compared to making out" Tom agreed, kissing his

 Making a baby was one walk in the park compared to making out" Tom agreed, kissing his

girlfriend on the forehead. He dissed me , technically. He didn't that thing where he'd sound nice while saying something mean. Like his younger brothers,all three of them. I rolled my eyes and groaned exhaustingly. I really really hopped that Hartley wasn't like that as well. She did carry a lot of the Holland Genes. I was already terrified.
"Whatever..let's just.. I spoke up when Zendaya got up, looking angrily at her phone.
" What..what is it.." I asked her then she showed me her screen.
' some people just don't know when they've been beat... Tell her to go back to her break' the tweet said.
"Ok.. somebody needs to tell her that I'm the one she has a problem with " Zendaya started.
"It doesn't matter..she probably just wants attention,like always" I said.
" I'm really sorry, again.." harry apologized.
"Don't be..she's crazy" I assured him.
" A lady crazy about my baby brother.. I've lived long enough" Tom joked , raising his hands in surrender when Harry roughly shrugged him off.
"No ,she is crazy about you..non of this would have happened if you told me your ex was a psycho" Zendaya said to him.
"So we wouldn't be together then.. because that's what she wants" Tom simplified.
"No , you're both wrong.. she's mad that Zendaya got to be Michelle Jones" I clarified.
"I just wish there was a way to go back and ...not take the role..for her" Zendaya thought outloud.
"Now you've gone too far" Tom said.
"Yeah, zee zee..you weren't the only one that auditioned and that happened five fucking years ago" I agreed.
",that bitch needs a life" I left off.
"Still..I had no idea she headed me this much.." Zendaya said.
"Whatever.. she's not getting to me.. Harry..?" I turned to Hartley's Dad and he shook his head immediately.
"See..no one is harmed." I turned back to her.
"What if someone will be harmed.." she asked.
"No one will..." I replied and just then,another notification popped up but on my phone.
' So now I'll put your baby in her place too' it read and tagged me alone. Okay now I was mad.
" Ah oh...I know that face" Zendaya said.
"My love .. what's going on" Harry asked and I smiled, looking at him while typing a response.
"Nothing" I said.
' you ,hurt my baby..you better hope my hands are tied behind my back ..witch' I tweeted back at her and immediately started getting replies from people who I didn't even know.
' finally,she had to say it' one of them mentioned.
'welcome back,bby..please drag the witch' another one read and lots more lining up within half a second of me posting. I couldn't even view Yara's reply because it was not rated as the most recently common comment anymore.
"Did you just break the fucking net.. again" Tom asked and I looked up , placing myself back in the real world.
"Anywaaaayyyy..." I trailed , putting my phone down.
"As I was saying..no one is going to get hurt" I reconnected then stretched my hand out for the final slice of pizza on the plate.
"I have been waiting.. thank God" Zendaya read out loud.
"Ok.. don't these people have jobs" she asked.
" Ahh don't you... Harry, we're gonna be late" I said, getting up.
"Late?" Tom asked.
"She has an interview, I have to get to my movie production sight" Harry replied, turning on the dish washer while I took Hartley out of the baby chair.
"After that, I have to get to my graduation cause I Aced the course final finals" I added.
"That we know...hold on..that's all happening today" Zendaya questioned.
"Yes, we told you guys this about a million times before landing in the US" Harry replied while I scraffed up his curls and handed him his ugly but according to him, awfully lucky shirt.
"Thank you,love" he said, giving me a wink and taking the baby from me.
" Which is why we had to fly in ..in the first place.." I said, wiping the table with the kitchen cloth.
"Love, I thought you said that was for the dishes" Harry began.
"No the pink one is for the dishes...this is blue..for the table.." I corrected.
"The blue one ,you say..." He trailed, sounding very weird when I looked away from him to hang the cloth back in its place.
"Yes..and " I turned back to face him and he gave me a node , crossing his legs whilst leaning his hand on the counter. He was trying to look casual so something was wrong.
"What up H ?" I asked.
"Nothing..I can't just wait for your graduation,my love.." he replied. Aww ,I really wished that was it. And I also wished he didn't sound like we were a thing but I understood that it was his way of speaking .He couldn't really do much about it.
"Uhhhhuuu??" I questioned, seeing the blue kitchen towel hanging right out of his pocket. I looked at him then he looked back at me. Such a child I had to raise. Oh and then there was Hartley,the uncomplicated one
"Just ...please put the shirt on." I said. I needed him fully clothed for how I was about to complain so I wouldn't get destructed.
He winked , putting the shirt on as I rolled my eyes. Un believable.