CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

SPOV
Naturally,I was a' wing it kinda' girl. So visiting Harry's entire family didn't really reattach some hard traumas, thank God. But somehow ,things seemed different for Zendaya. Very  different.
"Please don't look at her,she might talk to me" the girl peeped at the corner of her mouth and I laughed.
"Kk what is the big deal...she seems lovely" I giggled a little more.
"Yeah..to you" Zendaya whispered a bit lower as Nikki approached our set.
"Are you doing alright,dear..with the kitchen,I hope it's not trouble" she asked and I swear Zendaya was about to respond but she cut her off , looking at me.
"Yes,dear..is it quite like yours" Nikki proceeded. Wow,she was really good at this. Props. That's all I took . Props.
"Ummm ahhh..yeah I'm ..I'm managing" I hesitantly replied, pretending to be confident.
" Ok what is your problem.." Zendaya exclaimed.
"Zendaya?" I asked her but I could see it in her eyes that this bitch was far gone. Her temper,I wouldn't say needed work but..
"No,storm ..I'm sick of it" Zendaya declined my intervention.
"If you got a problem with me ,just say it..what ,you want storm to be dating Tom too" she asked. Zendaya wasn't like me when it came to taming her rage. She went all in until it was exhausted.
"No ,I need a girl promising him a future and ..I don't think you can " Nikki responded. I already guessed where her children inherited the nasty clever come backs from.
Zendaya couldn't take it anymore as she ran out of the kitchen.
"I ..I gotta go.." I smiled a little then followed my friend.
" Hey ...what are you doing here ...it's fucking O" I shivered, rubbing my palms crossed on each sides of my arms. Of all the places to sulk ...the balcony.
"Can't beat the cold  ice witch in there kk" Zendaya joked.
"Come on,zee zee..she can't be that bad" I tried to sink in. She wasn't making any sense because Nikki loved me after a day of meeting her.
"No you're right...she ..ahh.. she's not" Zendaya supported, looking away. She was crying.
"Zendaya.." I called.
"It's my fault...I openly joked about not having kids with Tom Infront of her and .." she cried.
"Well, did you mean it.." I asked.
"Ofcourse not.. obviously.."she stalled. I don't know why I couldn't see myself believing her.
" Fine..I am scared a little..it might change me and ..I " she gave in.
"So that's why she's all bitchy with you... because you don't want to" I questioned.  Now ,this wasn't making sense. It was her body and her choice.
"Because I'm too scared too..what if shit turns bitter and..I don't recognize myself anymore" Zendaya cried.
"Kk I think that's why she likes you..cause of Hartley " she laughed through her tears.
"Umm do you remember how I got Hartley..it's not like I planned for it " I pointed out.
"Zendaya, hhuhhh" I breathed , letting her lean on me .
"I don't think I'm ever gonna be good enough for her" she cried .
"First of all...you have every reason to be scared..a kid is a whole person..it will change you" I told her as I lifted her weight on me so she could look me in the eye.
"Secondly... Tom loves you, you should talk to him about this problem because I don't think he even remembers the joke " I put up.
"Kk he probably doesn't " she laughed.
"And as for Nikki.. she's just protective of her baby ..I mean..I'm not saying she's right..but.." I began.
"Take it from someone who gets it, like..I do dumb shit all the time just to see Hartley's all settled in or comfortable " I placed.
"That makes sense since you do harry kk" Zendaya laughed, wiping her face.
" Ok ,I'll let that slide cause you hurting kk " I hinted.
"But that still doesn't mean she gets a pass .." I said, finally.
"Kk looks like she does." Zendaya thought outloud.
"No ,she doesn't..in time, she's gonna understand that. But you need to have this Convo with Tom " I advised.
"Like you told me when I wasn't sure how Harry felt about our ahemm" I cleared my throat.
"Renewal into a relationship sex...?" She arched. Spot on.
"Yes... and just so we're clear..it's ok if you don't want kids" I reminded her.
"I know and I used to believe that ..but Tom.. he's just... he's" Zendaya tried to explain.

 he's" Zendaya tried to explain

"He makes you want to.. have kids" I ended.
"He's a complete perfect person and ..I don't think he deserves someone this ruined and unsure" she cried.
"You sound just like Harry kk" I said , feeling my tears hit my cheeks.
"He used to think the same thing about Hartley.." I revealed.
"No..." Zendaya doubted.
"Seriously..He literally.. wouldn't hold her,he was too...too.." I attached , trying to find the right words for it.
"Too scared" Zendaya finished.
"And he still is..hell,we both are...a couple of 'zoomers' taking care of a baby kk a girl" I admitted.
"You're doing great" Zendaya whispered, giving us credit.
"Yeah,but we are hanging by a thread.. especially with the whole bilingual.. accent .. thing " I confessed.
"Bi..what.." she asked.
"I'll explain later..but right now...you need to get into this relationship cause I don't think Tom is ever letting go" I said.
" You got him strapped up in the back and I think he catching feelings " I laughed along with her, quoting Nicki's line in 'all eyes on' .
" And now it's all eyes on us.." she finished, making a NAE NAE. Kk classic Daya.
"Now it's all eyes on trust" I said, bending my head.
"And if them bitches wanna trip tell em they tour guides on us kkk" Zendaya laughed.
" There's that goofy laugh..kk" I hinted.
" It's all your fault, getting me in the zone" Zendaya said, blaming me.
"I love you,kid" she told me.
"Aww..you say that like I don't know it" I bragged and she pushed me away , laughing at my response.
"I love you more" I said, finally.