CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

SPOV
Of course he arrived in the late hours when the sun was down. Hartley was dosing by then but she could still see him carrying her and taking her into her crib.
"Good night,your highness" he said, placing a kiss on her forehead. Her small eyes flattered open a few times before shutting down completely, proceeding tiny snores afterwards.
"I can't believe she was still awake" he whispered as he quietly made it out of the room to meet me at the entrance.
"Kk she's a warrior kk" I laughed, silently.
Harry took my hand in his,closing Hartley's bedroom door and leading me into his . The short walk to the grey coloured sheet spread on his huge king bed set me rolling with a toddler's excitement .His hands carefully caressing my palm, first even as I sat after him on his lap.
I wanted to speak or protest or do anything to get myself out of the unusual situation he had me in. But I needed to breath the same air as he did even more. To feel his rough skin on my smooth one. To hear him tell me everything he had in his mind about what he had seen or heard. Everything. I needed him.
"Oh wow..kk hhhh Harr.." I gasped more for air. The Ridgid stiffness that he was bringing up shifted the balance under me, trying to penetrate between my legs.

"Do you feel that

"Do you feel that.." Harry asked , barely letting the words out himself.
"That's your fault" he said. I turned my face around to lean my head on his shoulder as I braved the obvious outcome of what he meant. It was so hard to say 'no' when I easily could have. Just two letters,one syllable. But 'yes' was all that hid behind my voice, waiting to be expressed openly to him. Encouraging his reaction for my own that was begging to be released.
"It's so big" I heard myself moan. My entire body shook with lust . Harry ran his hands into my spine and wrapped them around my waist, kissing my cheek before laying me straight on the bed. I couldn't find it in me to look at him,I was shy. So he got closer by force.
"You've said that before" he said with a smirk and kissed my neck , favouring the soft skin that was layered above it .
"Ohhh ok ,ouuuu.." I winced. It hurt but it felt good so I pulled him closer then his hands fell down under my night dress, taking off the white kelvin Harris that matched it. Harry looked at it with a confused smile then back at me.
"I wear boy undies..deal with it" I said and he laughed just a little. The problem..his thing moved with him further into me .
"Oh shh Harry.." I sounded out, loudly.
"Ohh wow so tight" Harry groaned as he penetrated deeper.
"I forgot it was right there" he whispered , resting inside me.
" Ouch...you forgot ?" I asked and he laughed, moving again.
"Ohhssshh Harry..?" I expressed in pain. It was like my first time all over again but better.
"Shhhhhh you're already wet,fuck. I'm sorry" Harry apologized, breathing into my face. He went deeper before pulling back out and thrusting in again without warning. I was startled by the feeling. It hurt me but moistened me , aroused me all together.
"It's soooo oh fuck.." I screamed in pleasure and he covered my mouth cause the door was still open.
"You surprisingly took longer to adjust onto me,my love " he said,still thrusting inside me repeated.
"Mmmm yes ,yes...mmhh ooh fuck yes" I cried.
"It's been a while,yeah?" He asked. Harry spoke reluctantly with little bits of groans here and there. Like he wasn't using the most energy, holding me down strongly so I wouldn't move if I had the chance.
"Ahh ssshh yes..ouch yeaaaaahh" I screamed in a high tone.
"So fucking right,come here" he moaned, getting up and lifting me to sit on him. Which I did, lowering myself slowly till I took all of him in with a gaspe.
"Oh ok wow...you feel so good,..ouch Harry ?" I called outloud in a cry.
"I'm right here,my love.." he said, lowering my focus at him . I lay down down and let him fuck me ,I was so tired. But he wasn't. It was hard to tell if he was anyway.
"Yes yes, yes oh yeeeeesss yes,I love you,yes" I cried ,still no tears inside.just the ecstatic feeling of my walls hugging his rode tighter and tighter with each thrust he launched.
"I know that ,my love ..fuck Soo hard to pull out." Harry said and some other things I couldn't hear besides the word 'love' and' you'.
"Don't,it's ok...pill.." I breathed, kissing him as the feeling of my warm juices spread.
"Are you sure.." he asked and I hugged him. The desperate need to cum was building up inside me and I think he knew that too cause he held me tighter while his thrusts got deeper,harder and faster.
"Ah shh oh yeah make me cum , please make me cum Harry.. ahhh" I cried, releasing all of my desires onto his then he came too after that.
" Shh,it's ok...breath" he soothed, groaning at the intense shock of pleasure while still calming down inside me himself. I tried to fall besides him but my body couldn't go anywhere because we were still connected, moving to the rhythm of the moment.
"Told you ,I'd be here" I heard him tell me as he stroked my hair softly . I slept in that manner,not sure of how I ended up in his blankets the next day.