CHAPTER ELEVEN

HPOV

Yara freed her hair from the tight black ribbon she had used to tie it with. Her bun slowly

collapsing into a thousand black curls all flowing together for one purpose,to help her breath

collapsing into a thousand black curls all flowing together for one purpose,to help her breath.And it was okay that she was far off gone. It just depended on how far.
"And what did they say .." she asked the girl in the chair parallel to her. A friend but in her case, someone she used to get closer to winning how ever she could. Yara had no friends judging from her point of view. It was sad , really. Such a pretty young life with nothing but words to share it with. And with me out of it ,she was practically alone, mentally.

"Something about her being in London..they called Zendaya who then turned the phone over to her" the girl described. Jessica Olsen. Not as popular or as involved in the world of fame that Yara lived in but still ,she tried. She was a good girl, though. Tried to make it up the right way and in doing so ,came across her .
"In London..so Daya is like what... helping her go blank for a few more months" Yara asked.
"I'm not sure..but your girl is in London"  Jessica confirmed.
"Why would storm go all the way to London...just to stay off grid.." Yara asked.
"I don't know..I mean.. shouldn't somewhere near home be enough.." Jessica supported.
"Unless it's not.." Yara said, sitting up straight. Jessica shook her head,not understanding.
"Do you know why Harry broke up with me.." she asked.
"Because he almost hit you and he has never gone to such an extreme?" Jessica guessed.
"Yes..but why...he acted a whole lot of sus when I talked about storm.." Yara put together.
"Look,why don't you just talk to him and.." Jessica wanted to offer.
"We need to find Harry..if we find Harry..we know exactly what's up" Yara interrupted.
"But do we really need to though." Jessica asked.
"Yara..Daya and storm have been quiet for months .. isn't that what we wanted " she added.
"It's not enough..I want them gone so low..they'd never think of working the industry again " Yara responded.
"Yara.." Jessica called.
"No don't say it..her walking into a room and stealing a roll that I worked for ,for days ..was too far" Yara declined,almost crying.
"Do you even know that Tom and I had a thing once...before all this.." she asked her.
"Really.." Jessica traield.
"Kk yeah..and she took that too ...and the next thing I know.." Yara started and you could almost see the memory in her eyes.
"..her little friend that looks just like her decides to get my little brother's attention as well"  she said
"I don't think..storm even.." Jessica shook her head.
"Just ..help me find him.. Harry..please" Yara asked.
"Something's happened to Reid that has made her go off like that,that made Harry nearly hit me then break up with me..and I'm gonna find out what " she finalized.
"Then what..." Jessica asked.
"Ruin it for her , ofcourse.." Yara responded as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Harry was the one guy that didn't expect me to drop my whole life for him" she narrated.
"I could tell..he wanted so much to make it work the way you did" Jessica smiled briefly then frowned.
"He just didn't feel it as much.." she said
"No ,he did.. " Yara shook her head.
"Yara.." Jessica sighed, wiping the tears off her friend's face.
"I was only gonna end her partially...but she'll just have to join her soul sister in the cancelled section " Yara smiled through the pain. It was all just temporary,she believed and the girl carried that on sacred grounds in her heart.