CHAPTER THIRTEEN

HPOV
It turned out,Yara was right. Something did change in me and now that I was there, staring at my daughter physically,I had no doubt about it. Hartley was worth it. So worth it ,in fact that storm and I had to head back to Minnesota where it all started to tie up some lose ends. Not that I had told her of how I helped Yara with attempting to destroy her reputation but that she wasn't stupid to not see somethings weren't adding up. A lot of things.
"You didn't have to invite her here" I seethed under my breath.
"Ofcourse I did..you two clearly need to work some things out" storm concluded.
"I mean, just look at the trash she puts out in my name" she threw the phone at me.
"It has nothing to do that.." I told her and she scoffed, picking her phone back up and staring at the screen.
" Don't come back from your break you boyfriend stealing cunt?" She read in question.
"Please tell my boyfriend how you used my baby brother to get through me just so you could sleep with him,slut.." she continued. I understood why these posts sounded unfamiliar to her. She had been off social media and the world for a year now. A lot had been done that she wasn't aware of.
"Storm.." I sighed.
"Kk imagine what she'll say when she sees Hartley kk" storm laughed.
"You know,I think she already has.." she added.
"She's not gonna do that" I assured her when the door bell rang. My heart started to pound harder than before. It couldn't be her.
"No she won't.. because we're fixing this.." storm said, heading to the door.
"Storm ,please...let me tell you what's happening " I begged but she was already at the entrance, opening up for whoever was there. I panicked, looking at Hartley as she played with the little rubber chew toy in her mouth. My dark brown eyes glowing through hers.
"Wish me luck , Hartley..I'm gonna need it" I said and caressed her natural curls lightly. They were brown but looked a bit red like my own and this highlighted her light skin perfectly.
"And this is the kitchen..I don't know how you don't know this place " storm said, talking to someone as she made her way back into the kitchen with them. I looked else where when I saw who it was. Well, shit.
"Honestly,I don't know either..I mean , I leave here,he knew that" Yara smiled, getting closer. At first I was sure she was aiming for my arm but everything took a turn when she walked right passed me to Hartley.
"Oh my God..so the rumors are true..." She cooed at my daughter, touching her hair. Mentally,I pushed her away so she wouldn't get her evil hands on her but physically,I smiled. Storm was watching and I was way more afraid of her than all the eveils in the world combined. The mother of my child

was a scary beast when tempered with

was a scary beast when tempered with. I knew that first hand.
"Kk there are rumors?" She hinted , getting close and lifting the baby.
"Yep..and she is definitely her father's daughter.." Yara cooed at Hartley, making me sick once more.
"Kk bet he feels silly for wanting that DNA test now" She said in-between laughs. She wasn't wrong there. Looking at the baby girl,she looked like she had need design by a cartoonist to make it obviously clear that she was mine. Even her smile belonged to me. The only thing that God really left of storm was the fact that she was a girl and her skin was a bit brown but not too much. Just a bit for references kk.
"Oh and I really hope you too clear things up.. Yara..I did not try to steal Harry.." storm mentioned. I immediately told her to shut it. Mentally. Like I said, she was a fucking lunatic. It counts as to one of the reasons we never really got along before Hartley. Women with such outspoken mindsets disturbed.
"Oh ofcourse..and don't leave.." Yara agreed, stopping her from giving us the space she knew we didn't need. Because it was over.
" You need to understand that..it was no coincidence you ended up running into him that night" she began. Storm stopped rocking the baby and stayed in one stance. Her attention was finally grabbed. Again..well,shit.
"Kk I'm pretty sure it was" she laughed, freakishly.
"Oh yeah and right after I had taken you to see my brother kiss someone else?.. fucking grow up, stormy " Yara replaced.
"You need to leave " I said.
"Why.. she's not telling the truth is she?" Storm asked and I can see the tears forming from under her eyes.
"I told you not to invite her here..." I replied,not really the answer she was looking for,I know. But I really did tell her.
"We planned it all from the start..till the end.." Yara continued.
"Except for the baby...that was an accident on his part.. wasn't it babe" she smiled at me.
"Get out" I firmly placed.
"Oh no ,I will..I already know you prefer the easy ones ..just like your brother" she said .I hit my fist on the counter , startling her and making her make a quick leave through the kitchen exit. The demon was now gone but a little too late ,from where I was standing. Her tears to thick to make her see,let her see me for what I really needed to be.
"Storm.." I sighed.
"Just ..stop , Harry..please" she said. She wasn't loudly expressing herself because Hartley was right there with her, watching everything.
"I tried to.." I started.
"We'll be on the first flight to Atlanta...please stay away from us" she cried, attempting to walk away from me.
" Storm,please.." I begged and fit once she looked at me , letting me see all the pain in her eyes. So much of it was because of me. The good thing though. She wasn't going anywhere.
"Harry, you were there for me ..us.." storm sniffled, rocking the baby and I gave her a node.
"So you're going to have to make a lot of sense...please make us make sense" she cried and I took another one of my famous deep breaths for an entire series of truth telling I never expected to get into that quick.