CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR SPOV
The thing was I never thought I'd tell him to begin with. I guess it just kinda found its way out when he started to talk about how that night meant nothing. Ofcourse it didn't but I felt it did either way,if that makes sense.
" Do you think it'll show if I...." I traced, zipping up one of my brothers old giant coats.
"Zip it up.." I ended then looked at Zendaya for approval.
"Yes and also make it obvious... you're barely in your fourth month." She said. My eyes fell on my tummy as I unzipped the brown hoodie and tossed it to the side.
"Do you think it's too late for an abortion" I asked, giving up as I took a sit. I mean, you couldn't honestly blame me. The two guys that I knew might have been the father were clearly busy. One was in a relationship and the other was out of our relationship.
"Yes,if you wanna see heaven immediately after" Zendaya replied then sat next to me. I loved her way of response to everything. She never came off as somewhat impulsive but also managed to keep it real. If she liked the person she was talking to, that is.
"Kk is it bad that I do" I hinted out.
"That's not funny" she said, blankly. She was right.
"I just...I have school, I have this acting career that's not even...and God..my baby without a father isn't exactly what I had pictured , Zee Zee " I went on. The tears in my eyes must have sensed I was about to cry because they fell out in the process. Zendaya's hand snaked over my shoulder and I leaned into her chest.
"And I still gotta tell my parents about this..how will everyone react and how am I gonna explain that my baby doesn't have a Dad.." I cried into her hoodie,my make up leaving marks on it. Dark ones , probably from my eye liner. Zendaya lifted my head and looked into my eyes. Her big chocolate ones stared with so much sympathy and calmness. She wanted to cry to but this girl was stronger than that. She wasn't weak like me.
"You're making very good points..and I understand them all..but how about this..." She began.
"I'll help you out with the baby.." she said.
"Zendaya,you don't.." I interrupted her.
"Yeah ,I don't care..I'm helping you out because you're moving with me to London today " Zendaya continued.
"You'll tweet that you're taking a break..let people know you'll be off social media until the baby's born" she advised.
"But I don't want anyone to know about the baby.. anyone that's not family,that is" I shook my head.
"Then don't let them know..say you're going for a vacation but don't say where..not even to your mom and dad and siblings " Zendaya said.
"And just pop up with a kid when it's over..like a fucking Kongfu movie" I joined in and she laughed.
"Yeah..that's right, like a fucking Kongfu movie kk" she laughed.
"And Tom..." I asked.
"I can convince him to stay quiet..you don't have to worry about shit" Zendaya assured and for the first time in a long time, I let myself take a deep breath . Atleast I had a plan and most of all, I had somebody to hold my back.
"So just like that... I'm writing my final exams on the school platform" I said, assimilating the situation.
"It'll be alright,bug.." Zendaya replaced with promise existing in her sentence. For a minute,just a minute, I believed it. The promise.