CHAPTER TWELVE

SPOV
It was something that I  had prepared myself for since the first day I knew it was inevitable. But even I was taken by suprise when it happened. . The fluid I felt gushing or trickling from me first began with a popping sensation but never the less , I was scared because..why not.
"Ahhh Tom.." Zendaya called swiftly, tagging the guy cutting onions next to her. Tom stopped, giving her all the attention she needed when finally,I had it in me to freak out.
"What should I do...how should I.. Zendaya?" He panicked after recognizing the situation. There I was, leaning on the counter with my eyes now closed, trying to hold  on when I felt Zendaya's arm snake under my waist.
"Hurry, get the baby stuff and meet me back down" she told him, helping me out of the kitchen's interior and into the living room. Tom was gone and back before I even got further,taking over from there.
"Alright,princess...let's just call Harry and he'll be right down with the nurse." He said to me,in the most reassuring way possible. I still couldn't breath, feeling like something was just itching to get out of me.
"Harry?" I asked , taking deep breaths.
"Yes..." He trailed as Zendaya got up and headed back into the kitchen with her eyes on the phone, dailing something.
"Hey, look at me..just me" Tom instructed, putting his face Infront of mine and I groaned , looking away immediately.
"Harry..." I said, seeing someone like him behind Tom's image.
"Kk yes, I just said that" Tom hinted.
"Alright, let's get her into the pool only after it's ready" a familiar voice said, startling Tom out of her way and as he did,I could see why she sounded so familiar.
"Mom.." I winced.
"Hey, baby...ready to have a baby" she cooed . I groaned in pain, trying to sit up but she stopped me.
"Where's the pool" Harry asked, looking at Tom.
"In the baby's room if she's ready" I heard Zendaya reply from somewhere. I couldn't really tell. I was clearly busy with something.
"Ok stormy..let's get you there" my mom said, lifting me gently on my feet. I felt a hand immediately balance my standing up the minute I got up.
"Ok we're almost there..good thing it's not upstairs.. very good Zendaya" my mom commented in her ever usual calming voice. I was in so much pain but I was still so happy my mom was here with me. In that moment.
"I was gonna move it after the baby came..." Zendaya said.
"You mean...I was .." Tom corrected.i got into the room that was all purple everywhere except for the pool which was blue.

It took a while but I was finally in

"Ouch...shhhh mommy" I expressed,the warm water evenly spreading all over me.
"It's ok.. you're just dilating.." she assured.
"Aaarrggghh still hurts ..ouch , Harry it still hurts " I cried.
"It's okay ..I'm here" I heard him say right behind me.
"I don't care if you are... where's the nurse.." I cried out in pain.
" Do you people know what you're doing..it feels like you don't " I concluded.
"Wait till you actually get into labor " my mom said.
"This isn't.. labour...aarrrrhhhhhgg" I screamed.
"It's okay.." Harry assured.
"Get your hands off me ,I don't wanna do this again " I shrugged him off and he actually did.
"What are you doing..I need you ,oh my God this fucking hurts " I cried.
"It's alright honey..just do everything I say ok ." My mom said and I looked at her to show that I understood.
It took a while. Really,like twelve to twenty four hours but at the end of it all,my head fell back on a hand behind me and all I could see were Harry's brown hazel eyes. Then someone cried, A baby  and she was near me before I could feel her into my arms. My eyes collapsed on her that second and her little ones remained slightly closed but I could see them still.
"Hey ,no fair ..she was supposed to have her brown eyes, Harry ..not yours" Zendaya winned.
"Get over it.." Harry said, pressing his thumb gently on the baby's cheek.
"She's beautiful.." he thought outloud.
"And guess what.." I smiled , looking at him.
"What.." he asked.
"She's Hartley.." I told him.
"Awww..can I hold her.." Zendaya cooed then looked at my mom.
"Oh right.. sorry " she stepped back.
"Nohh... go ahead " my mom said and I handed her a the baby immediately after.
"Oh my God..I'm an auntie.." Zendaya said in a small pine voice "ahem ..mature resting face" she cleared her throat , making me laugh.
"Hello Ms Holland... welcome to the family" Tom said, standing right next to his girlfriend.
"I think I've found my new favorite person " I heard Harry say and I turned to look at him.
"Well ,can you still help your old one out of this?" I asked, stretching my hand out to him and he did, carefully with a towel covering me the minute I got out.
"How are you feeling, Storm " my mom asked , watching me take baby steps upto the lay back chair.
"Like I should thank you..for putting up with me" I said, honestly. The pain I had just been through minutes ago felt fictional. like someone had to have been making it all up. I winced a little as I took my seat , slowly.
"Thank you ,mom" I repeated then gave her kiss on her cheek.
"And thank you" Harry said to Me.
"Please, you're the one I have to thank if you're gonna be on diaper duty" I joked.
"I'm sorry...on what?" Harry asked , needing more clarity. It was too bad I couldn't respond. I was already itching for a nap or hibernation or something.
"Isn't the baby supposed to eat first" Zendaya asked, making me flutter my eyes open again.
"Here..let me position her and she can do it while storm is asleep" my mom said. I guess I really didn't need a nurse after all.
"Thanks mom" I told her and fell right into my dreams.