CHAPTER EIGHT

SPOV
I remember the my baby kick for the first time that day. The front door slammed shut , followed by arguing from the only couple within a close range of my ear. I started off,my curiosity getting the best of me ,yet again. Tom and Zendaya only fought

 when it was necessary because Tomsaid and I quote"would rather beacker, darling"

said and I quote"would rather beacker, darling" . something happened that made it necessary.
"It doesn't matter..storm is not gonna like this" Zendaya toned out, angrily just in time for me to jump in. They were clearly talking about me. I had to.
"Not gonna like what" I asked, closing my bedroom door.
"I don't know what she's talking about " Tom responded.
"Fine..I'll tell her.." Zendaya decided.
" Tom told Harry where you are " she ratted out , pointing at him like a toddler. It was funny but the sentence crippled me.
"I know you told me not to..and I didn't..at first " Tom joined in .
"But I threatened him if he ever told anyone " he added.
"I'm sorry,define 'threatened'" I slowed down my pace when speaking.
" I may have given him a punch or two...per minute " he responded.
"But it's not as bad as it sounds.. he's fine.." he cheered up.
"How could you hurt him when I specifically said not to" I asked, carefully.
"And I almost didn't..like you asked... until he .." he paused right there, like there was an animal of a conclusion at the other side of the gate.
"Tom.. until he what.." I asked.
"Until he made me eat some of sam's stew ..." Tom responded , hurrying over to take my hand.
"do you have a bad back , darling. You should sit " he offered , helping me settle down on the chair behind me. I looked at Zendaya who looked back at me .
" His lying " she ratted him out, again. She would have kept talking but I could tell she didn't know what he was hiding either.
" Tom.." I called, softly.
"It's not in my place to tell you , darling..I promise" he replied.
"Ok but it was in your place to cause potential injuries to your brother" I put together in one sentence.
"Don't worry, darling..like I said..he's alive" he assured me.
"Noo...you said, he's fine.." I reminded him.
"Did I ,now..must have slipped my mind" he began to stroke his chin when my image rose up , heading to the door.
"Where are you going.." Zendaya asked with interested.
"To apologize.." I responded.
"He doesn't deserve that .." Tom said.
"He didn't deserve the beating either, Tom.. he's not my baby's father" I told him.
"Yes but he doesn't know that" he argued.
"And it's not his fault... sayeed and I had sex before the party ..before we broke up" I remembered.
"And then you and Harry afterwards" Zendaya added.
"See...it's not his fault I slutted myself out like they put it in the media " I said, almost crying.
"You didn't.." he chimed in.
"Yeah ..well,look at me.." I cried, pointing at myself.
"God.." I sighed.
"Storm..you can't go out cause people will see you" Tom told me before I opened the door.
"Ok but I still wanna apologize.. I know you won't " I said.
"You're right..I won't..and I really hope you understand why ,someday" he stated.
" I wanna see him" I decided, folding my arms.
"Over my dead body" he said, immediately.
"Tom,you don't understand " I said this and he laughed at first. Like he had just heard something funny.
"You two are adorable, really.." he began, looking at me alone instead of me and Zendaya.
"What.." I had to asked, confused.
"Fine..but I'll bring him over.." he agreed with a condition that involved me not leaving the house. And here I was , getting away from my brothers when Tom was already good enough to take the part for both of them. Terrific.