CHAPTER TEN

SPOV
My eyes stayed glued onto his image as the sound of the bedroom ceiling getting drilled back in place invaded my ears . The shower in my room had just being fixed because it had been experiencing a few leakages here and there for some days now. It took me an entire week to figure it out but it only took Tom one tour into my room to see were the problem was.
"Whatever they were fixing..." Zendaya whispered into my ear as the two brothers got down from where they stood in order so they could reach the ceiling.

" Zendaya whispered into my ear as the two brothers got down from where they stood in order so they could reach the ceiling

"Mine's broken too" she left off and I laughed a little before adjusting myself when Tom and Harry walked by.
"Alright love..I think that'll be all" Harry assured me, taking off his working cloves. The veins on his hands ran all the way up to his arms and highlighted his man like features. I had never seen him with a shirt off so I could never have guessed he looked way better without it.
"Love.." he called, drawing back to reality and I shuttered just at that.
"Are you ok..." Tom asked.
"No I'm fine.." I smiled
"And thank you for.." I said, pointing at the ceiling. I think I forgot what they were even fixing for a moment there.
"No problem,love...feel free to call if anything else doesn't seem to be running smoothly" he told me and as they were about to leave, Zendaya held Tom back which caused Harry to stop too because he was Infront of him.
"Ahh I also need you to fix...." She traield, guesturing at the corner of the ceiling where they got down from.
"The shower" I spoke.
"The shower...I need you to fix it ..now" Zendaya smiled at Tom.
"But I don't think it's broken, darling" the man said as a matter of fact.
"How would you know.." she asked.
"Well,for starters...I use it as well.. because we share the same bedroom" Tom replied.
"Juuuuuust go fix it.." she stretched the sentence with a smile while greeting her teeth.
"Come on.." Tom said, tagging his brother as they left.
"Sooo.. should we.." I traced, pointing in the direction that they went in.
"Hold on...." Zendaya instructed then waited for a few seconds before bouncing off.
"Now.." she said and I followed.
"I just don't get what's broken " I heard Tom complain as we walked in. The two were already in the bathroom and I think Tom was in the shower twisting and turning the handles.
"Come on,if she says something's broken,it probably is" Harry said, getting out of the bathroom and meeting us on the door way into the main bedroom.
"You should probably sit,I don't like that you're standing " he began, talking to me. I couldn't even comprehend because my hormones were all over the place just looking at him. But thankfully, Zendaya's weren't and she took that time to shove me out of my own little fantasy.
"Ahh ummm.. yeah,sure.." I fixated on that, hoping it matched with whatever he was talking about.
"Are you ok.. you seem out of it today" he asked.
"Come on.. we'll chat later" Tom passed by us and up to the corner of the wall near their bathroom.
"Aren't you worried their gonna break the shower while fixing it?" I asked Zendaya once Harry followed his brother.
"Now all you have to do...is drill in another wall Right there" Tom instructed as we looked on, watching them destroy the ceiling just to penetrate the pipes that connected to the shower in the next room.
"Nah.. cause then they'll have to fix that... again " Zendaya reasoned and I looked at her ,a bit taken aback. This bitch was a genius.
"Fucking genius.." I had to say it outloud then Zendaya's phone rang.
" Hold on...shit," she cursed , looking away from Tom and Harry to answer her phone.
"Ahh yes.. Mrs Reid?" She answered. I suddenly felt the need to sit down. If my mom was calling,it must have been about me. I saw Zendaya put it on speaker and sit besides me.
" So I wanted to check if you know where she was" my mom said ,loud and clear.
"Umm well.. maybe you could leave a message Incase she passes by" Zendaya suggested.
"Alright..it's just that..I haven't seen her in months and there are all these rumors about her ..." My mom began to complain.
"I just wanna know if she's ok..I'm worried about her" she said as though she was about to cry this time.
I quickly grabbed Zendaya's phone and held it against my ear.
"Hey.." Zendaya expressed.
"Mom..?" I called my mother.
"Storm..oh thank God...stormy where are you?..how are you?" She asked all these questions in relief like she had just taken her first breath of fresh air.
"I'm ok mom.. I'm...I can't tell you just yet but.." I began to reply,the tears falling off my face as Harry got down from the stool he stood on.
"Storm.." my mom called .
"I promise I'm ok mom.." I said, holding back my tears.
"Storm Jessica Reid,your father and I are very worried about you and the media hasn't really been helping either " she scolded around the same time Harry sat by me to my left hand side.
"I know mom.." I cried.
" What..you know..and are you crying" my mom asked.
"Stormy..what is going on" she questioned with more stressed out empathy.
"I can't tell you right now but I'm gonna need you to trust me" I cried.
"Storm .." she sounded out.
"I'm sorry...so sorry" I said.
" Storm,if you could just tell me.." she was about to say then I hung up on her and gave Zendaya back her phone.
"I knew I should have answered it somewhere else" she realized, calmly then reached out to hug me.
My spine shivered a little at the light touch of Harry's hand on my back. He had the coldest fingers I ever felt graze my body but they were gentle. Though cold and rough but still and I enjoyed in their solitude even when I felt sad for no reason at all.
"I'm so fucking sorry.." I heard him whisper . I sat up straight, breaking the hug from Zendaya and falling into his. I knew very well that he wasn't mine but just like that night, I didn't care. The only difference was,this time I actually knew it .. that he belonged to someone else.I think that was what made me a 'slut' as they put it on social media.

"