CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

HPOV

The plan was to be clean ,clear ,precise and not vague. They already knew what was up so details,I figured... weren't all that necessary. My bad.
"And you just went along with it" my mom asked,scolding me.
"Did I mention it happened a year ago" I paused.
"Yes, Mr and Mrs Holland..I'm fine , we're more than fine now" storm smiled at me.
"Please..it's Nikki and Dom" my mom deduced, throwing away everything else she had said.
"Nikki and Dom..got it" storm gave a sure node.
"And this must be Hartley" mom cooed , getting a hold of my daughter.
"Ah yes, she's.." I wanted to respond but she shrugged me off, giving storm all the attention I so very much craved for.
"And how long have you been with us,my love" she began when I began to walk away, instantly. My room ,thank God, was still in the same place I left it . The bedroom behind the stairs in the living room. That was where I went. My moments alone were spent mostly when I needed to think or not.. in this case, not.
"Harry..." I heard storm call me from the outside before getting in.
"Get dressed,I'm coming in" she said with her eyes closed, making her way blindly towards my bed. I laughed at her wicked yet pointless sense of humor. She had already seen me naked more than I could count.
"I was but since you insist" I joked and she laughed as I pulled her closer to me,her eyes still closed when I kissed her cheek.
"Kkk nope..not hear,lauff kkk" she giggled, mimicking me in her fake British accent. Atleast, I thought she did.
"I do not say it like that" I argued, hugging her tighter.
"Kk ahhh kk yeah you do.." she concluded. Cute of her to try though.
"Alright..my loooouuuuufff" I tried to repeat what she said so she knew how stupid she sounded.
"Kk come back out.." she said, hinting a last laugh.
" So I could reminisce what a disappointment I am" I sarcastically put together.
"You are not kk a disappointment" she shook her head.
"You're only saying that because we're inlove" I told her.
"Okay...I am..." Storm admitted.
"But that doesn't make it a lie" she stressed.
"I just wish they knew" I said.
"Well, they won't if you keep hiding here.. sulking in your misery" storm began.
"I'm the cry baby of this relationship.. remember..that's my thing" she joked on a more serious note. There was a breif silence for a while. Storm and I thrived in most of it ,just staring at the blankness in between us.

She was everything I needed to hear even when I couldn't hear a thing. She was a storm on a quiet day. Just wrecklessly barging in and I didn't mind at all ..that she barged in.
"Have you ever..had someone expect so much of you and you do the exact opposite " I asked, finally.
"Kk I got knocked up by my boyfriend's sister's boyfriend at a one night stand at twenty years old still in college kkk" she laughed.
"Sorry..kk .." I joined her. Ofcourse she had.
"You're over and in your head about this because you aren't perfect " storm said.
"Nobody is.." she added, looking up to the ceiling now.
"So all of a sudden, you're smart" I smiled, getting on top of her.
" Kk and you ain't?" She asked, rolling her eyes at me before letting me kiss her longingly.
"Somebody's hungry". She breathed once I let go.
" Well, you wouldn't let me touch it on the way here" I defended, breathing on her neck and feeling her back.
"I'm sorry.. In front of Zendaya,Tom and our daughter,whom might I add,we could scar for life with that" she said, making her point but still trying her best to hold me off. She was failing terribly at it.
"I love you.." I confessed to her .
"like Durr..look at me..I'm adorable" storm bragged in her own way.
"I love you too..more than..than..." She struggled to express then I kissed her completely.
"More than the one night stand kk" I laughed.
"Kk you're never gonna let me live that down are you " she giggled as I tickled her with the little bits of kisses I placed on her neck and chest then lips.
"No ,why?" I asked .
"I kinda liked it ..." She admitted.
"Kind of" I furrowed my eyes brows.
"You look like Hartley when you do that" she pointed out.
"No ..you do.." I said, onto her lips.
"No ,you do" she kissed me back .
"Kk no you do" I replaced again, feeling myself get hard at the intimacy when somebody knocked on the door.
"Who is it.." I had to ask. Non of my brothers ever knock. Maybe it was mom or dad. But Dad, though I doubted that , watching the girl under me struggle to get me off her and I did.
"Hey..umm your mom wanted me to check on you" Zendaya responded. I was oddly relieved.
"Right .. I'll.. I'll be right there" I said.
"And storm?" She called.
"Yeah?" Storm answered.
"Nothing..just checking if you're still alive kk" Zendaya joked.
I imagined her heading back because of the amount of silence we were left with after that .
"And you're sure.. you're not related " I asked , letting storm laughed into my chest while shaking her head.