CHAPTER FIFTEEN

HPOV
And I felt it precisely,to anyone that might have been watching , how obvious it was that I was falling for her. I couldn't lean much of the blame on myself, really. With her tongue out while she tried to stir something in the pot and her focus equally divided in that and the baby she was holding. The whole view made me smile as I stood from afar, with my camera in hand.
"What.. Harry..stooop" she stretched, hearing my device make a click sound right Infront and seeing a picture get expelled out of it seconds after. I stepped forward as I ripped it out, giving her a smirk. What more could a man really ask for that she didn't exceed?
"Dada.." Hartley babbled, blinking her eyes while staring at me. As odd as it sounded, Storm was cold enough to say no even to that face.
"Agh..fine but only cause I'm busy" she gave up, giving me the now one year old baby. Storm never liked help when it came to her. Something about her mother doing it all without it that inspired her. I know..Weird.
"Ok mummy, say bye , mummy.." I cooed ,making Hartley wave at her and she rolled her eyes with a hint of laughter.
"Eyeeeeeeee" the baby stretched briefly.
"Yeah yeah..get. " Out? I assumed was what she was about to say when the first consonant in that word was proceeded by her phone's ring tone. Storm picked it up from the counter,saw the contact and immediately stashed it in her apron. The device rang until it timed itself out. I knew it then who it was and he had been calling for two weeks straight now.
"Maybe you should see him ?" I tried to advise, the words hurting me but understanding how good the were for her.
"No, I'm too grown for his shit" she declined while taking the pot off the stove.
"Which is why you can't move on.." I thought outloud.
"Excuse me..I can move on. " She argued.
" I believe that" I phrased sarcastically, causing her to get closer to me.
"I can move on...it's not as easy for me as it is for you" storm put across.
"A girl sees you with a baby..awww his a great Dad..I could make that work" she reimagined.
"I'm sorry..." I apologized.
"I keep telling you not to apologize " she said,a little toned out.
"Well, you keep making me apologized " I screamed.
" Don't yell at me. " She practically yelled and the baby in my arms began to cry at her mother's sobbing voice, shutting our whole pointless conversation down. If she could talk ,

she'd probably have a mouth full of things to address about mom and dad's odd relationship

she'd probably have a mouth full of things to address about mom and dad's odd relationship. They never seemed to act like a usual couple. Instead,they fought over the past. Sometimes, accidentally Infront of her.
"Awww my baby..." Storm cooed, holding back her tears.
"It's ok, Hartley... don't cry" I soothed. My hand automatically started to rub her tiny little back which made storm get even closer.
"Wo cway.." she replaced in question form , furrowing her eyebrows then I lite up a little smile while nodding my head.
"I know I say sorry a lot..but it's because I am and I will forever be, stormy " I told storm , calmly after placing Hartley's head on my chest.
"I know.." she breathed then looked down, sadly.
"Please see him for me ...for you" I asked.
"I don't think I can... sayeed and I, we.." she tried to decline.
"Been through a lot. Which is why you owe it to yourself, love " I said and she smiled, shying away.
"What?" I asked.
" I.. I still can't get over the fact that you call me that " she admitted and without looking at me,still.
" Well , I can't imagine why.. I've called you, my love, even before I liked you as a person " I shrugged.
" I know..kk it's still.." she giggled then tacked a hair behind her ear, an expression I had solely observed her portray since we began living together. I needed to understand why and what this expression was.
" My love ,I'm hungry" I told her not because I was but because I enjoyed the mere sight of her doing her thing around the kitchen with that recently added expression. Which she did successfully.
"Here,let me.." I tried to place the two plates on our table properly but she slapped my hand out of the way.
"I know you think you can help me but you'll just make things worse" she dissed. I didn't feel that but still, it was mean. Storm was particularly analytics. Yes. That or she was crazy, loving everything in the correct order of way that only she precisely preferred. Definitely crazy. But I had to respect that. There was no way I could do what she did and still have the energy to work and look after Hartley and sometimes, myself. She was just well put together,like that. Admirably on some occasions and scary on others ,she had me wondering.
"Sure ..worse " I mocked and she playfully hit my hand , sitting down while watching me place the baby in her chair.
"It's my turn to feed her" I said , smiling at Hartley as she made a series of bubbles with her mouth, probably trying to control her salivary glands or something.
"Agh and make a mess again" she groaned .
" I can clean it up.. I know how" I told her.
" And I'm sure you do" storm restored. I'm not sure she was.
"But I just need it cleaned my way.." she placed in a clever tone.
" I also need you cleaned my way" I said,not to her but myself.
"Kk what??" She hinted .
"What??.." I repeated and she laughed again.
"You are sick" she concluded, finally.
"If only you knew" I said. Her giggles filled the entire room again, finding my comment to have been very funny. I couldn't imagine why. There was nothing funny about my obvious intentions to literally clean her ....with myself kk.
Ok , maybe it was a little bit funny.