Chapter 29

Astrid draped a blanket over Abby, then slipped out of her bedroom and down the hall to where Matt and Liam were waiting. They were both eating and she saw two more covered meals sitting on the counter.

"Where's Abby?" Matt asked, glancing first at her and then down the hallway.

"Asleep. She is completely overwhelmed," Astrid said, grabbing one of the meals. "I'm glad you guys went down and grabbed us food. I'm starving and breakfast is over down there."

"You were taking forever," Liam told her. "The men were hungry."

"The women are hungry too, but we were talking," Astrid said, sitting down at the table between them.

"What did you talk about?" Matt frowned at her, hoping she hadn't upset Abby. He should have went back there with them. He shouldn't have let Abby out of his sight.

"First off, that poor girl has been way too sheltered. She wanted to know how to have sex," she said, taking a bite of bacon.

Liam choked on his own bacon, causing Astrid to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

Matt's eyes almost bulged out of his head. "She asked you that?" He realized he was going to have to tell her himself or she was going to ask the wrong person. Like his mom.

"Not exactly, but it did come up in conversation. She knows what marking is now. I explained that to her and showed her my own mark, though the idea of you two biting each other doesn't exactly thrill her. But I didn't explain sex because she doesn't even know what a penis is," Astrid said non-chalantly.

Matt choked this time on his own bacon. What had they talked about in there?

Liam just stared at her. "You're so blunt sometimes."

She rolled her eyes at him. "And you like it."

He smirked at her. Damn right I do.

She looked back at Matt. "You're going to have to educate her. She has no idea about any of it, so just mess around. She's not going to tell you no. She knows now where you want to touch her, but she hasn't even touched herself, so she has no idea what you can do for her."

"Geeze Astrid." Matt said, glaring at her. No wonder Abby was overwhelmed.

"Well, I'm helping you out. You're not going to want to wait forever to mate her because she has no idea what it is and you don't want to tell her," Astrid said pointedly. "Poor girl hasn't even had an orgasm yet."

Matt just looked at her. Somehow this conversation didn't even surprise him. Not from Astrid. He could imagine her drawing pictures for Abby. "She's overwhelmed by that?"

"No. But I wanted to get that part out of the way first because the other part is going to shock the hell out of you and Liam," she said quietly, then looked at her mate. "You need to call Finn down here. I'd rather tell you all at once."

Liam frowned at her. "Does this have to do with my father?"

"Yes."

Liam sighed and mind linked Finn. You busy?

Just got done with breakfast and about to head to the gym. Why?

I need you to come to my apartment. Bring Emily.

Is it an emergency?

I don't know. But our father is involved.

Finn didn't respond to that which didn't surprise Liam. He was still pissed at Cassius for arranging a mating with a woman who had raped, tortured, and practically killed him. She'd marked him against his will when he'd already been mated to Emily. Liam had executed her for what she'd done, along with her father for slaughtering their pack.