Chapter 46

Having her eyes on him was very arousing . He hadn't expected watching him spar would arouse her, but it had. He supposed it was like those men that enjoyed watching women mud wrestle.

She spent a long time looking at him and he didn't think he'd ever been scrutinized like this. He would probably be uncomfortable if it was anyone but her.

She began touching him slowly, tracing her hands over his chest, lightly rubbing over his nipples, and then moved down to his abs, tracing the muscles, before she ran her fingers across his V cut.

Her fingers finally made their way down below his waist and traced up his cock making him suck in a breath which didn't seem to faze her at all. She touched the tip, and leaned a bit closer and he almost thought she was going to pull him in her mouth, but she didn't.

He highly doubted she even knew what oral sex even was but the thought of her doing that to him was even more arousing than he cared to think about. Not with her hands inspecting him.

Her hand traced down the back side to his balls and she frowned.

"Those are my balls, Abby. Something you can touch, just be very careful with them because they're very sensitive," he said.

Her forehead wrinkled but she didn't touch them. "Men are kinda weird looking," she muttered.

Matt snorted. "Yeah, we are."

Her hand wrapped around him though she didn't move it. She almost seemed lost in thought. He could feel the tingles pulsating down his cock. "Abby."

She looked at him. "Sorry." She let go of him.

"You're fine. You seemed lost in thought," he said.

"I was thinking about pleasing you," she admitted. "I don't know how."

He smiled. "You were off to a good start."

She wrapped her hand around him again. "Like this?"

"Yes. Loosen up your hand a bit,"he said.

She did, too much.

"Like this." He grabbed himself near the top. "Put your hand under mine." He swallowed hard. Never in a million years did he think he'd be giving his mate lessons on this. He let go. "Now bring your hand up gently."

She did as he asked and he hissed out a breath, causing her to look at him again.

"You're doing fine," he murmured.

It took her a few tries, but she got the hang of it causing him to groan and his eyes to almost roll back in his head. He let her do it a few more times before he grabbed her hand. "Stop."

She frowned at him.

"You're doing fine but I'm about to have an orgasm, and it's kinda messy. Wait here." He got up off the bed and headed into the bathroom, half surprised she didn't follow him. He let his thoughts drift to her, not that he needed any help, and it only took seconds.

He stood there for a moment, breathing deeply before walking back into the bedroom. She was kneeling on the bed, still naked, her hair hanging down around her. She looked absolutely beautiful.

He crossed the room and laid back on the bed. "Come here."

She moved over to him and settled down next to him.

Matt moved on to his side and kissed her, pulling her against him. By the time he was done with her, he was probably going to end up back in the bathroom. Not that he cared.

He turned her on her back and moved his lips down to her breasts before sliding his hand down between her legs. She was very wet for him and he swallowed. So much for cumming already.