𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼: 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚝

FACTION 7 ~ NSFW CONTENT

"Ugh, come on, harder," Setsuna groans as she grips Sen's hair harder. She looks down, watching as he digs his head closer to her cunt, sucking her clit harder as his fingers fuck her deeper.

"Shit," she moans, her back arching. "Right there."

Sen does as he's told, his tongue darting against her clit faster. She continues to coach him along, encouraging him as she reaches her high.

"Fuck, yes," she cries as she grinds against his face, riding her orgasm as Sen slows down and pulls away. "Now come up here and fuck me."

As he rises to his feet, he looks at her as if he's just seen a ghost. His cock is hard and dripping with precum. Setsuna bites her lip, staring at the bulge in his pants.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" he gulps as he allows her to pull him closer. "Jurota-"

"Jurota doesn't need to know anything. I mean, be for real, Sen," she hums, trailing kisses down his neck. As much as his stomach knots up, he's not stopping. He loves the girl standing in front of him, after all. "We can't tell him. Don't you dare tell him anything."

Sen swallows hard as he watches Setsuna bench on her knees before him. "I told him I went to go visit my parents. That's all he needs to know," she sighs as she reaches into his pants and strokes his shaft.

"But," he shudders, leaning his head back. "He's your boyfriend."

"Mhm," she replies, taking his tip into her mouth. She flicks her tongue against his slit before taking him all the way into her throat, his dick throbbing against the sides of her mouth.

"Sh-shit," Sen stutters as his hips buckle. His eyes shut tight as he grips onto her hair, trying his best to control himself. "You do that too fucking well."

Setsuna laughs before pulling off of him, a trail of spit following. "And Jurota would kill me if he found out."

"Y-yeah," he breathes. "He doesn't need to know."

∿*̩̣‧̩̣₊̣‧̩̣*̩̣𐦍*̩̣‧̩̣₊̣‧̩̣*̩̣∿

FACTION 8 ~ Y/N'S P.O.V.

"Kendo?" you knock on your friend's door that night after thinking everything all through. "Are you awake?"

"Mmm," she groans in response. "I guess I am now."

As you step in, Kendo rubs her eyes and rolls over to face you. "What's going on?" she then asks.

"We've got to go," you mutter.

"Go?" she repeats, sitting up in bed. "Go where? What are you talking about?"

"It's, uh, part of my deal with Camie-" you begin, just before she quickly stands up and starts rushing about her room.

"You did something, didn't you?! You pissed her off and now we're on the run, huh?!"

You hate how accurate she is, but you'll convince her to calm down once she's all packed up. So instead of responding, you simply sit there, waiting for her to get her shit together.

"Where are we going?" she then asks, tossing random clothes into her bag.

"To the seventh," you nod. You've already thought your lie out. "There's a Temporary Faction Exchange Program that I've been relocated to. Camie told me earlier."

"Why didn't she tell me this, too? I'm the one who took you in."

"I don't know," you shrug, "all I know is that the Prime Minister will burn your place to the ground if you don't agree."