𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿: 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚎

FLASHBACK ~ 2 MONTHS AGO

"Keep up," Camie calls out to you as you're pushed down the prison hallway by two large guards behind you.

"Where are we going?" you ask nervously as she turns a corner. But just as you follow after her, she quickly stops.

"You agreed to the deal, remember?" she hums as one of the guards opens a locked door to your right. "After you."

When you're ushered inside, you're not sure what you had been expecting, but it wasn't this. You had been expecting a small interrogation room. Not a small medical room. "What's going on?" you quickly turn to Camie as the other guard shuts the door behind her.

"I'm making sure you keep up with your side of the deal. Please, get on the chair," she nods toward a medical bed in the middle of the room.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" you glare.

"It means that we are going to ensure that you do or go anywhere that we won't like once you get out of here."

"Oh my god, will you stop being so dramatic and just fucking tell me?"

Camie looks at the guard and nods her head. Just then, two hands grip the sides of your head and tilt it to the side. "I would hold still if I were you. It hurts more when you squirm."

"What are you doing?!" you shout, trying to pull yourself free. "Get away!"

As you squirm, the other guard straps you down onto the chair, a thick band across your stomach. You watch as Camie pulls out a long scalpel from her pocket.

"Hold her," she nods to the guards before pressing the sharp edge into the side of your neck.

As much as you protest, Camie ignores you. Instead, she digs deeper until blood is dripping down the sides of your neck and pooling around the collar of your uniform.

"If you stop moving, it'll go by faster. I'm not trying to kill you, Y/N," she grumbles, obviously growing frustrated.

But your struggles only intensify against the sharp pain, your shouts echoing in the small room. Camie's face tightens as she tries to concentrate, but her composure cracks as the unexpected happens. In a desperate attempt to escape, you jerk your head away, causing the scalpel to deviate from where she had been holding it. So, instead of a precision cut, a deep slit opens across the back of your neck.

Camie gasps, her eyes widening with horror. "No, no, no!" she shouts, stumbling back as more blood begins to pour from the wound. Panic grows across her face as she clumsily tries to control the situation. The guards holding you look surprised, too, unsure of how to proceed.

"You idiot! What did you do?!" Camie snaps, her voice showing a hint of fear. She hastily grabs the small tracker she had intended to carefully implant, her hands trembling. In a desperate move to save the situation, she presses it down into your bloody flesh. "There, it's done!"

"That's not how it's supposed to be done," the guard who isn't holding your head speaks up.

"I know, damn it!" she mutters.

Blood continues to flow, and you feel your strength wane. Darkness closes in at the corner of your eyes as the room begins to spin. Camie, now more concerned than ever, issues hurried orders to the guards. "Get her up! We need to get her out of here!"

The two guards move you swiftly to your feet. Camie leads the way out of the room, fear spreading across her features while you struggle to stay conscious, the world around you fading into darkness.

∿*̩̣‧̩̣₊̣‧̩̣*̩̣𐦍*̩̣‧̩̣₊̣‧̩̣*̩̣∿

PRESENT