𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍

FACTION 6

Inside Ojiro's condo, Jurota sobs over a glass of whiskey. "She's dead, I know it," he cries.

"It's not that simple, Juro," Ojiro sighs, shaking his head. "Just calm down. You're going to make yourself sick. I really think you should stop drinking..."

"I haven't seen her in a week," he continues, ignoring his friend's pleas. "Are we even still dating?!"

Ojiro sighs as he leans over his island counter and carefully pulls the glass out of his friend's hands. He can still hear the sobbing, however, as he empties the contents into the sink and hides the bottle in a high cupboard.

"I'm sure she's just fine," he then sighs. But when he turns back around, he's surprised to see a Polaroid now replacing where the whiskey previously was. "Dude, you're going to ruin that by crying all over it."

It's a nice picture, too. Jurota's girlfriend has beautiful green hair and eyes which makes her immediately recognizable. "Look, we don't even know for sure that she's gone. Why don't you try calling her and see if you can find anything out," Ojiro suggests, trying to keep his friend's spirits up.

"It's so hard," Jurota cries out.

"Taking out your phone?"

"Of course not," he groans. "I meant being in a relationship with a girl from another faction. Everything has to be a secret but I love her, Ojiro, I really do!"

"I know, man," Ojiro pats his friend's back. "Just give her a call, okay?"

"I'll go," he finally agrees, rising to his feet. "I'll do it outside. Be right back."

"Don't go anywhere, Juro!" Ojiro shouts as he watches his friend put on his shoes clumsily. "Stay right outside, call her, and come in, okay?"

"Uh-huh," he waves his hand before reaching for the doorknob. Jurota has no intention of calling Setsuna. Instead, he'll just go out and look for her.

∿*̩̣‧̩̣₊̣‧̩̣*̩̣𐦍*̩̣‧̩̣₊̣‧̩̣*̩̣∿

Y/N'S P.O.V.

The next morning you wake up to the man with red sunglasses leaning over you. With a yelp, you sit up and crash your forehead right into his. "Ow," you groan. "What the hell?!"

"Hey, I didn't mean to scare you," he holds his hand up defensively. "I was just trying to wake you up for breakfast."

You rub your head and swing your feet around the side of the bunk, not even responding to him.

"My name is Aoyama, by the way," he offers you a smile.

"Cool," you grumble as you rise to your feet.

"We made breakfast," he nods his head toward the low, stone table in the center of the room.

"We?" you raise your eyebrow.

"Sen, myself, and Uraraka," he explains as he leads you across the room. "Well, Mina and Kaminari tried, too, but Sen said they weren't allowed near the kitchen anymore."

"Where's Kendo?" you look around as he guides you toward the table.

"Uraraka took her to the bathroom," Mina smiles as you sit beside her.

"Oh, okay," you nod before looking down at the food placed before you. A few poached eggs, tomatoes, and rice. You note that it's much better than what you were served in prison.

"Sorry we don't have a lot," Sen sighs as he passes out a small portion for himself.

"Are you kidding?" you quickly shake your head. "This is so much better."