𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾: 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚎

After some time walking through the city streets, you stand before the tall music studio that Tsu had told you about just before you met Sero. You look over at Kaminari, sharing a determined smile, and walk towards the entrance. But before any of you can get too close, darkness surrounds the area where you are standing and a man dressed in all black- except for his white hair- appears at your feet.

When you quickly jump back, Sero and Kaminari stand protectively in front of you, bumping arms as they try to take up the same space. Momo then steps out from beside them and takes a couple steps forward, holding her hand out.

"It's alright, guys," she reassures. "My name is Yaoyorozu, I am the forger from the fifth."

"Oh yeah?" Kuroiro scoffs. "And I'm just supposed to believe that?"

Just then, before anyone can say anything else, a large bird flies down from the sky and lands beside the stranger. "It's alright, Kuroiro," the bird nods to his companion. "Jirou is expecting them. They may come in."

"She's expecting us?" you ask, gently pushing past Sero and Kaminari. "How did she know-"

"She just did," he interrupts you. "But first, an introduction is in order. My name is Fumikage Tokoyami. Welcome to the fourth district. Come."

Tokoyami walks inside the building with his companion, Kuroiro, while the four of you follow behind. You notice that his companion has no idea what's going on, but Tokoyami seems to be a part of it.

"Is it really okay that she knew we were coming?" you whisper to Momo.

"Jirou isn't someone you should be afraid of as long as you are on her side," she answers. "We'll be fine. I promise."

A moment later, Tokoyami and Kuroiro open two large doors and usher you inside.

"This is the meeting room," he says. "Please, take a seat. Jirou will be here momentarily."

"Meeting room?" Kaminari mumbles under his breath, "What is this?"

"I don't know," you shake your head, looking around at all the musical instruments on the wall.

"It's a music studio," Momo shrugs. "They have meetings here."

"I mean, obviously, but," Kaminari sighs.

"Guys," Sero then calls out, sitting on a chair. "What are we going to say to her?"

Everyone looks at you and you can feel your throat instantly run dry. "I, uh-"

Just then, the door on the opposite side from where you entered burst open. A woman with short dark hair enters and takes a seat behind a large desk. "So I hear one of you came to visit me all the way from the eight. Which one of you might that be?" she asks in an unreadable tone.

"That would be me," you answer.

"Hm," she hums. "And how did you manage to make it this far without being caught?"

"I've had some really good support," you smile to yourself, thinking back to when Kaminari electrocuted you in the car. That really must've caused your tracker to short-circuit considering how you hadn't been caught or followed this whole time.

You begin to introduce yourself and the others to Jirou, who seems rather patient and understanding. You explain everything that has happened in the eighth and tell her that you want to help the resistance in any way you can- you will do anything to bring the Prime Minister down.

"I'm impressed," she nods. "That's not an easy task, making it all the way here. I've only ever seen it done once before, honestly, and I think you might know him."