𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶: 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚠

A short time later, you're surrounded by a group of strangers asking you about your journey to their faction. You don't mind the company, as well as the attention, and hardly notice the way Kaminari glares at them as they take up the space beside you that used to be his.

"You're so brave," the man beside you says, resting his hand on yours as you set your drink down.

You smile brightly at him. "I guess I just had to be. I didn't really have much of a choice."

"I can see why Stain trusted you. I'd trust you, too."

"Thank you," you chuckle, "but I had a hard time understanding why he chose me. I mean, I was the daughter of a government agent. I rebelled by starting a small activists' group but when I was thrown in jail, they completely dissolved, like the Prime Minister tried to erase all evidence that I ever existed."

"Really? Wow. Well, that explains a lot."

"Hey," a familiar voice interrupts the conversation.

You look up to find Sero making his way through the crowd surrounding you, a playful smirk on his lips.

"What is it, man?" the man next to you smiles. "Can't you see we're in the middle of a discussion?"

Sero looks at you widening his eyes, judging you for the company you're currently keeping. "Sorry, dude," he shrugs, "I just wanted to say hi."

"Hi," the man replies.

"No," Sero rolls his eyes. "Hi, Y/N. Can I borrow you for a moment?"

"Sure," you shrug.

"What do you think about all this?" Sero asks as he tries to get you away from the others. "I mean, you really think these guys will help us?"

"They seem like good people," you smile softly, watching as Toga talks to Tokoyami about her plans to break Stain out of jail. "Some of them might be a bit odd, but I think we can trust them."

"Really?"

"Yeah," you smile, nodding your head.

Sero glances over at Kaminari, who is sitting in the far corner with his eyes fixated on the two of you. "Have you talked to Kaminari about all of this?"

"No," you scoff. "Do I need to? He never likes anything. He'll probably tell me that we should leave tomorrow morning or something."

"Well, I guess you're not wrong. He does tend to be a bit grumpy. But you should probably still talk to him."

∿*̩̣‧̩̣₊̣‧̩̣*̩̣𐦍*̩̣‧̩̣₊̣‧̩̣*̩̣∿

KAMINARI'S P.O.V.

As I watch Sero pull Y/N aside and begin whispering something to her, my teeth grind against each other. My hands grip tightly onto the seat below me and I have to force myself not to run over there and electrocute that bastard.

"You alright?" someone asks. When I look to my right, Momo smiles brightly at me and takes the seat next to me. "You look like you're going to explode."

"No, I'm not," I grumble.

"Well, what is it?"

"I just don't get it," I admit. "Women."

"What about us?" she smiles, looking over at the group gathering around Y/N again.

"I mean, I know I shouldn't be bothered by the fact that all these people are hanging around her but... it pisses me off. What is she doing?"

"She's talking, Kaminari," Momo giggles. "And you're jealous. Admit it."

"I am not," I huff, crossing my arms and sinking into my chair.