Sexy Bunny

Magnolia-

"Looking sexy, Little Bunny." Liana purred at me as I fixed the tiny lingerie I forced on. My breast were spilling from the size of them, they are sore from my father taping them. I almost ripped off my nipple trying to take the tape off, he hates the size of them. My grandmother had a nice rack on her, yet my mother had to get surgery to get hers bigger. My father hates my body, he taped my breast and made me wear multiple boxers and pants to hide my bottom. I didn't get my butt from my mother.

I am on this drug to lose weight, my father told me it'll make me lose my butt and breast if I keep taking them. I would shove them down my throat and it'll stop me from eating, every time I ate I would throw up. It hurt bad to want to eat but but not be able to.

But I couldn't stop taking them.

Ignoring Liana, I stared at myself in the mirror. I never hated how I looked, but my father opened my eyes on a lot of things. My butt and breast were horrible, they drew too much attention, he was right. It's how I got offered this job in the first place.

Sweet Mama, real name Haley, seen me on the street one day staring at a fast food restaurant. She wondered if I was a prostitute, but I had no idea what that was.

I kind of understand it better now though.

She seen my struggle and she took me to her apartment when I was nineteen. She was kind to me and offered me this job months later, she's the boss around here, she has a beautiful body. I work out with her everyday, she has some what became a friend.

I don't trust her completely because I don't trust anyone.

"Whoa, when is the last time you ate?" Haley stopped me before I could go on stage. I heard men cheering for me and it internally made me cringe, some men come here just for me.

"Why, Sweet?" I asked, but I was aware that she caught me dry heaving in the corner before the dj called my name. I knew it was my time and the timer was ringing for me to go on, yet Haley wouldn't let me get around her. She wants us to be healthy, she doesn't want us on drugs.

But, what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

"You know my rules, do not play with me, little girl." She crossed her arms and pushed up her chest. She was in a short pink dress and had a black blazer on. She usually stays in her office or watches everyone from the corner incase something happens. She has to make sure security does their job right, plus she keeps the pervs away.

"I'm clean, I just...felt a little nauseous-

"You're not eating, if you pass out on my stage you're done. So tell me now before I drug test your ass, what the fuck are you on?" She glared at me with her gray eyes. Her face was beaten in make up to perfection, everyone back here had their face completely covered in make-up, it's a rule. Sometimes when we go to private rooms men request a bare face girl.

Luckily, if I go to a private room I have to have other girls with me and Haley. She watched over me, she promised me protection and she made sure to keep it. No man ever got close to touching me, and if they tried she sliced off their fingers.

She doesn't play about her girls.

She has sliced off four fingers from men trying to touch me.

"Mam-

"What. Is. It?" She waited for my answer and I felt my walls crashing. I hated how everyone stared at us and waited for me to confess, the dj was yelling for me and the men were getting aggravated, yet she didn't let me go. She dared me to move.

"W-weight loss pills-

"Suppressants, for how long?" She asked as if she knew. Most of the girls are on them in secret, she has dealt with it before. She hates them because of how sick it makes us, someone died from overdosing on them. People wanted to be so skinny that they wouldn't stop taking them until they felt it was enough.

It was never enough.

"My father makes me take them-

"Mr. Simone?" She questioned, knowing my father very well. They aren't friends but she knows him due to his connection with the mafia. She deals with mafia men, she knows the leaders of the American and Italian Mafia and she doesn't fear them. She alway said they go way back, she does work for them at times.

This strip club isn't just a strip climb, there is business that goes on underneath that she runs. On days the bosses of the mafia shows up she makes sure I am nowhere near here. She actually never has to worry because I would be killed by my father if I was reported being here.

"Yes, now...I have to go-

"We will talk when you finish, come straight to my office." She said and walked off. I cleared my throat and turned to see Bubbles, a.k.a Ciara, coming to me. She showed me powder on her arm and I leaned and sniffed it all in one go. I coughed and threw my head back while pinching my nose.

"Go on, Bunny." She said and put my red bunny ears on. I thanked her and looked around as I was a little dizzy, I carefully went up each step as I tied the tiny, silk robe around me. I started laughing as everyone cheered when I appeared. They yelled for sexy bunny and I gave them that attention they desperately craved.

"Hi, my lovelies." I purred and bit my lip as I leaned against the pole. They whistled and I bent over and held the pole to expose my bottom, they whistled as I held the ground and twerked to the beat then the beat stopped and I stood.

I flashed cleavage and shocked them to the beat.

"Ima care for you...you...you...you"

I spun and dropped to my knees, I straddled the ground and laughed at the other beat drop. I reached and pulled up my robe-dress to expose my bottom and the bunny tail. A felt someone stick money on the sides of my robe and panties, I giggled and turned to face them with my legs open. I laid back and stared at the ceiling, I lifted my legs and spread them.

I arched my back as I sat up then flipped on my hands and knees to crawl to the pole. I slowly stood as the dj kept remixing the songs for a slow intro. He was teasing them purposefully the way I like.

I slowly dropped my robe and revealed my lingerie from behind. I grabbed the pole and slowly walked around it.

Hopping on the pole, I locked my legs around it and leaned back as I spun.

I felt so free up here, don't get me wrong, I hate stripping, but I love dancing. I love dirty dancing on poles when it's me and the girls getting high and having fun. We dance for each other and get drunk.

I love when we do that.

It's exciting when we do that.

Would you ever become a stripper? 🤔

Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Follow if you want moreeeee! 😘